Benelynk and UHC

Your incorrect for the silver csnp with anyone with diabetes or moderate heart issues is much better than the dsnp . $3500 dental swamps the dsnp dental

Your incorrect for the silver csnp with anyone with diabetes or moderate heart issues is much better than the dsnp . $3500 dental swamps the dsnp dental

How so

I don't do much DSNPS but every time I looked at one its always $0 copays for med services I have yet to see a CSNP with anything near the same on medical services

It’s irrelevant . A Medicaid eligible ( fdbe,qmb or qmbplus) can buy any plan and the medical benefits the same . Medicaid picks up Anything Medicare doesn’t . For a dsnp eligible person it’s all about the benefits . Uhc has weak extra benefits in my area

The area manager here says they are involved in helping the DSNP policyholder renew their Medicaid and in getting them to align their Medicaid MCO to be UHC instead of a competitor. It would stop the competitor calling the client to switch their DSNP. The agent is supposed to be protected.

I can tell you that in our experience with UnitedHealthcare, we've not had an issue that I can remember in having an Agent retained as AOR if the consumer changes plan with an internal agent (captive or telesales). If a consumer switches with another External Agent, that's a different story.

We have had 2 or 3 cases in the last year where the switch happened and AOR did get changed. We caught them and UHC immediately fixed them for us.

UnitedHealthcare has offered this value added benefit for a while now, known as Social Government Referral Program, previously MyAdvocate. They do team up with Benelynk and Change Healthcare to assists UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage and DSNP members apply for a wide variety of programs that may help them address their financial and/or social needs.
This includes, food assistance, heating, veterans assistance and recertifying for Medicaid.
Agents have training, job aids and marketing material available to them and should work with their team if they need more information. They can also give the contact information to their members, and pre-effective consumers to help them get the assistance they need. There is no switching of plans or losing agent of record. If one of your members decides to enroll into another plan when on a MAPD or DSNP plan, you do have agent of record protection as long as they enroll without another agent. Telesales, online, etc will ensure you remain agent of record. I suggest whomever is unaware of this benefit, research their resources so their members can get the care they need.

Unfortunately the first time the client calls in they ask for a good callback #. If your doing lis or dsnps the clients calling in many times a yr . I tried leaving off the # but it doesn’t work

Back