Berwick or Jack Schroder and Associates

They are both Fmo for medicare...anyone have experience with either one, advise which one better to go with? Thanks.
I work with a guy named Gordon at Amerilife Marketing Group, which is the largest FMO, and he answers all my questions in a timely manner and keeps me fully supplied. If I were you I would give Amerilife a call... 800-531-1411 my guy's ext. is 72687. He offered me an opportunity in a Walgreens cross marketing my Medicare companies for AEP! Good luck to you!

I work with a guy named Gordon at Amerilife Marketing Group, which is the largest FMO, and he answers all my questions in a timely manner and keeps me fully supplied. If I were you I would give Amerilife a call... 800-531-1411 my guy's ext. is 72687. He offered me an opportunity in a Walgreens cross marketing my Medicare companies for AEP! Good luck to you!
Most folks won't contract with then in principle.

at Josh what did you mean by this? "Most folks won't contract with then in principle. "

Amerilife has a sordid past with some and that hasn't gone over well. The primary offense is their nearly ironclad decision to not give releases to anyone for any reason under any circumstances. From positions I've held in the past I know many agents have had issues with getting paid and a litany of other issues most agents on here aren't even aware of. Does that mean they're all bad? No. But there are some people who won't contract with them just because of their history.

Back