Best Birthday Card Mailing Service?

See but the problem with doing it yourself is who is gonna remember all of your clients bdays and remind you to send the cards out? This might work for a few months then you will forget or get tired of doing it and now you lost that personal touch. This the stem of it all and why a service that only charges 3 bucks per and sends them for you automatically and also emails you the day prior so you may call is perfect. Thats great if you can do it all yourself but i know I cannot and I will give it up after a year of doing 1000 cards lol.

See but the problem with doing it yourself is who is gonna remember all of your clients bdays and remind you to send the cards out? This might work for a few months then you will forget or get tired of doing it and now you lost that personal touch. This the stem of it all and why a service that only charges 3 bucks per and sends them for you automatically and also emails you the day prior so you may call is perfect. Thats great if you can do it all yourself but i know I cannot and I will give it up after a year of doing 1000 cards lol.
If I were running a solo operation as I did when I started, it would go exactly as you described. Fortunately renewal income allowed for adding a great CRM and support staff that makes this easy. Getting 5-6 birthday cards in the mail each weekday takes only a few minutes at half the cost you described from your service. No knock on those who outsource this, though.

Do you work for them? Be honest.

Do you work for them? Be honest.

Haha, no. I simply dont believe in any extra uneeded work. I do enough service work as it is. Its one less thing I have too think about. I stopped doing in house Carco's just for that reason. Why? I can send them somewhere and they would do a better job than me and i just save 30 min of bs work. Period...

Then why did you start a thread asking for recommendations for "birthday card companies"?

Something's not right here.

Simple. I asked for recommendations and then choose one and now I am just replying to you old schoolers about why I think its best versus the spanish way Manuel lol

And you picked the MOST EXPENSIVE option based on another NEW poster's FIRST post???

You are an odd one.

Too bad I'm not a moderator, cause I would do an IP check and bet that you created both accounts to promote this for some reason.

And you picked the MOST EXPENSIVE option based on another NEW poster's FIRST post???

You are an odd one.

Too bad I'm not a moderator, cause I would do an IP check and bet that you created both accounts to promote this for some reason.

Lol get a life.... I already had my eye on that one and yes I choose the most expensive but they are also very seemless and trouble free. I dont have time for headaches nor troublesome services. Whats 3$ when I make 12-15% off each client. We all know its cheaper to retain clients then to get new ones. Dont be cheap DHK. Nothing worse than a cheap pair of socks ughh lol.

So why ask our opinion then?

Looking for confirmation biases?

From another brand new poster with their first post?

I usually don't make business decisions like that, nor fiercely defend them like you are when you theoretically just signed up for it less than 24 hours ago.

Send out cards would do the job you want for HALF... and it was recommended by more credible posters.

You are a strange one.

Back