Best Exclusive HEALTH Leads, in Your Opinion

sent JMHOPKINS an e-mail and he responded right away. From what we spoke about this seems okay by me. Am I missing something. Has anyone else spoken with him ?

"Just what is it you do? After reviewing your past posts I have yet to seen any valuable content or advice to anyone, but you are damn good at pointing fingers."

jm...You're here to spam and everybody knows it. If you have a product to sell, put it in the "Offers" section. You clearly spew your agenda on almost every recent post.

Webspam was used in this post
WebURLspamverifyer was used in this post

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in joining your agency. Seriously, you should put this on the Offers forum. I'm asking about exclusive leads, not job advertisements.

* There are companies that will provide you 10-15 "EXCLUSIVE" clients waiting to hear from you each week at no cost...contact me at [email protected] and i will explain further
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* There are such "exclusive" telemarket lead companies that do not require you to pay for either a duplicate or resel i can explain further [email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* An exclusive lead (client) provided to you that are waiting to hear from you each week...no duplicates, no resells or you dont pay contact me at [email protected] and i can explain

Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in joining your agency. Seriously, you should put this on the Offers forum. I'm asking about exclusive leads, not job advertisements.

I do apologize to one and all for the confusion.

LET ME CLEAR IT UP:

We will provide exclusive telemarket leads at no cost TO OUR PRODUCERS. I do not offer, sell or resell these to any other agents. Sorry.

I am just finishing up my first and last go around with Benepath. The other problem I feel with his leads are that prior to you getting them the prospect has already been exposed to a norvax like system at the time they input their information. The return policy was fine, but the quality of the leads was subpar at best.

Last edited:

I've got 2 callers generating health insurance leads for me personally and they're completely exclusive. In addition to that I have a total of about 8 more telemarketers doing final expense and a few other things. Right, wrong, or otherwise I've been selling these services to other agents that don't compete with me in areas I work. It's significantly more expensive than other lead sources, but they're 100% exclusive and haven't been worked to death. What I sell is total package of buying data, dialer use, and telemarketer time. I wont take an order for less than a week of dial time and it isn't cheap. If you want more information about it then send me a PM or e-mail.

Last edited:
Back