Best Final Expense lead providers?

SpruceBruce

Expert
Come On Agents I need your Honest Input here.... Are there ANY Good lead providers??

I know that getting quality life leads is a big challenge for many of us. Let me innumerate the typical issues I am having with paid for internet leads, most are for final expense leads. I have tried the more expensive (higher quality leads) all with similar results.

1.) Can not reach them by phone- they do not answer even if called several times a day multiple times.
2.) They do not respond to voice mail message left for them.
3.) They do not respond back to either emails or text messages left for them.
4.) After I reach them either on phone or more likely by a door knock they deny ever filling out an inquiry and say they have No interest in getting any or more life insurance/final expense coverage.
5.) I get many leads with older address where they once but do not currently live.

Come On Agents I need your Honest Input here.... Are there ANY Good lead providers??

I know that getting quality life leads is a big challenge for many of us. Let me innumerate the typical issues I am having with paid for internet leads, most are for final expense leads. I have tried the more expensive (higher quality leads) all with similar results.

1.) Can not reach them by phone- they do not answer even if called several times a day multiple times.
2.) They do not respond to voice mail message left for them.
3.) They do not respond back to either emails or text messages left for them.
4.) After I reach them either on phone or more likely by a door knock they deny ever filling out an inquiry and say they have No interest in getting any or more life insurance/final expense coverage.
5.) I get many leads with older address where they once but do not currently live.

I've those same complaints about every lead source for 18 years now. But I would not leave voicemails, emails or texts.

As for leads, The best I ever worked were MP leads but that's been more than 14 years ago so I wouldn't know about them now. The best FE I've worked are RGI leads.

At my previous IMO they supposedly did their own mailers. They stopped getting leads for me in the areas I liked to work best because they said the returns were too low to support a pay for lead by price.

Once I left them I was using TLC. I was flooded with leads from those same areas once I started using them.

Then FEX got RGI about 6 or 7 years ago and it's been the same. They has continued to get leads for me in the areas I prefer to work.

The leads are about the data. I don't know what all goes into it but GGI seems to do it better than anyone else.

The former IMO I mentioned, they now use RGI themselves.

The ONLY "lead" for Final Expense is where the "buyer" contacts you:

1. Incoming call from TV ad, internet ad, whatever ad - it's incoming - the person has initiated the contact that's a "buyer" not a lead
2. Incoming email/app from an agent owned website - bravo Anthony Martin!
3. Incoming Direct mail - responded by the Agent with a door knock.

Everything else sucks. All outbound (transfers/cold calls/FB leads) contact attempts suck and are unsustainable.

PS: Final Expense prospects are mostly LOW fixed income people with little to no assets - otherwise they'd have the $10 grand to get buried...

If you think they had a hard time paying $90/month for Final Expense insurance before - how about now after their gasoline, heating gas/oil, electric and food costs have gone up by over $150+/month. Even their Medicare Part B cost (directly deducted from their monthly check) is up $21.60 to $170 yea offset somewhat by the COL adjustment... The federal dole outs fueling EVERYTHING for these low income people over the last 2 years are done.

Final Expense insurance will experience it's worst year for origination's and the most no pay/chargeback deadbeats ever - this all IMHO.

I've moved on to originating small loans ($25k - $250k) to businesses that need cash. Most businesses don't have the stellar credit to walk into their bank and get funds - they turn to alternative funding sources.

Selling a business owner MONEY vs. trying to extract MONEY from a broke senior citizen....well you get the picture... NO charge backs once the deal funds. Commissions/deal are huge $500-$5,000. Demand is great.

Jd thoughts on the rapid dm lead cost increase?
Thoughts on paying $40/per in the near future?

The ONLY "lead" for Final Expense is where the "buyer" contacts you:

1. Incoming call from TV ad, internet ad, whatever ad - it's incoming - the person has initiated the contact that's a "buyer" not a lead
2. Incoming email/app from an agent owned website - bravo Anthony Martin!
3. Incoming Direct mail - responded by the Agent with a door knock.

Everything else sucks. All outbound (transfers/cold calls/FB leads) contact attempts suck and are unsustainable.

PS: Final Expense prospects are mostly LOW fixed income people with little to no assets - otherwise they'd have the $10 grand to get buried...

If you think they had a hard time paying $90/month for Final Expense insurance before - how about now after their gasoline, heating gas/oil, electric and food costs have gone up by over $150+/month. Even their Medicare Part B cost (directly deducted from their monthly check) is up $21.60 to $170 yea offset somewhat by the COL adjustment... The federal dole outs fueling EVERYTHING for these low income people over the last 2 years are done.

Final Expense insurance will experience it's worst year for origination's and the most no pay/chargeback deadbeats ever - this all IMHO.

I've moved on to originating small loans ($25k - $250k) to businesses that need cash. Most businesses don't have the stellar credit to walk into their bank and get funds - they turn to alternative funding sources.

Selling a business owner MONEY vs. trying to extract MONEY from a broke senior citizen....well you get the picture... NO charge backs once the deal funds. Commissions/deal are huge $500-$5,000. Demand is great.

^^This is just simply not true. It might be your perspective? But that's all it is.

The vast majority of successful FE agents are using DM leads.

As for how it's going, I had my best production year ever last year and I'm ahead of last year's pace now. And I'm winding down.

I do agree that if you believe like you posted that your results will be self fulfilling.

^^This is just simply not true. It might be your perspective? But that's all it is.

The vast majority of successful FE agents are using DM leads.

That's face to face selling Final Expense (those using DM leads).
Good for you...and them.

ME - I'm in the NY suburbs - I wouldn't be caught dead going into someone's house...and yes IMHO.

That's face to face selling Final Expense (those using DM leads).
Good for you...and them.

ME - I'm in the NY suburbs - I wouldn't be caught dead going into someone's house...and yes IMHO.

If the OP was asking about phone sales I misunderstood.

Regarding Johnny Hooker response "just sounds normal" I ask...
Why would someone fill out a short for inquiry on FE and then deny that the did?

Why don't "prospects"reply back to texts and emails?

If I fill out an inquiry form then I expect a call or email and will act on it. It makes me highly suspicious of what the lead companies are doing to get that data and if the "prospects" really even did reply to a life insurance ad.

Side Comment- I live in Nashville,TN area Where and how some of these "prospects" live is truly sad.

I ask again is there an Good and HONEST internet lead company out their that produces legitimate interest leads???

Back