Best Final Expense Leads?

Hello. I'm brand new to the industry and wondering if experienced agents would be willing to share their findings on the best source for FE leads?

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations. Thank you.

I highly recommend you listen to agent audio interviews/Ben Boman.

There is a link on this forum that will get you there.

Ben really drills down on leads,what it takes for a new FE agent to make it in this business.

One of the best interviews I have listened to so far.

How much waste in teleleads n what is their life span (a few days)?

No more waste in tele leads than in direct mail if you look at ratios. You skim the cream off the top with tele leads, dm leads, internet leads, any lead, then you work the leftovers. Id say with tele leads the max shelf life is 2 weeks.

----------

The Lead Connection, Chris Etheridge. He's the only direct mail source you need, depending on what state you are in.

Leadconnections dot com

If the following applies:

1. They get decent returns on dm in their state.
2. They dont care about having a plug and play system in place.
3. They will make sure to order each and every week to get leads.
4. They have the time to map out the demos on the areas they want leads
5. They have money to "risk" without knowing how many leads will be returned.

Thats it, but I prefer per lead dm programs. They keep you working consistently, keep you from having to order and schedule every week, make you more disciplined in writing business. Just my 2 cents:cool:

I second Jen Marco, will be putting some more orders in, lead connections locks in areas for people for 90 days, medsupp and fe both. Jen Marco's mailers look nicer imo and is cheaper than LC and Target Leads (do u guys really buy with their prices so high?), 400 per 1,000 about 1% normal response rate.

Back