Best Life Insurance Commission %'s Paid

where do you get your leads

If you're asking me, those are things we teach you when you are contracted. I can say it's always changing and evolving. Leads are a cost of business. The pursuit of free leads has ruined many agents careers before they get started.

The answer comes from making more money on the leads than you paid for them. Then the leads are not a cost but a business expense. That comes from using lead vendors that aren't ripping you off to start with, learning how to approach the leads and present your solutions. And writing the app with with the right companies that will issue the business and be priced competitively enough that a better trained agent won't come behind you a month later and replace your business.

I am a Life Broker in Nashville TN. My company is license in all states. Your question on commission is appropriate. I think you need to find some on that you feel comfortable working with and trust. I have some comps that look better but you want to see if these FMO offer bonus. I offer up to an extra 13% bonus with certain premiums sold. Well good luck!

Awesome. I am currently at 125% with AIG 30 yr term. What can you offer?

Who can get me a higher commission with Genworth and TransAmerica?? Im at 70% and 75% for their UL products. Forget what the comm. for term is.

Do you have regular carriers outside of the final expense field?

We are FE focused. Some of the FE carriers have fully underwritten products also. But if they don't have a good FE product, we don't carry them.

Back