Best Mortgage Protection Carriers?

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
I'm interested in hearing what your favorite mortgage protection (non-med) term carriers are as of the current year.

I'm most interested in learning about the carriers that offer living benefits and are competitively priced.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Best,
Dave

I'm interested in hearing what your favorite mortgage protection (non-med) term carriers are as of the current year.

I'm most interested in learning about the carriers that offer living benefits and are competitively priced.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Best,
Dave

Not my market. However, just issued a 40 year old a 30 year, $500,000 ROP. Which which sounds like MP demographic. Could have added a laundry list of riders. Eapp, by phone, non med and very reasonable premiums. Written and placed in under a week.

Assurity

$500,000.00 sounds large if you mostly do FE. In Term, on younger people, it is not. Now, a $500,000 20 yr TermROP on a 55 yr old? Yeah now you are talking a bit more money.

Comp - If I give you that Todd may send a gang of Virginia good ole boys down to, what every those guys do. :1confused:

$500,000.00 sounds large if you mostly do FE. In Term, on younger people, it is not. Now, a $500,000 20 yr TermROP on a 55 yr old? Yeah now you are talking a bit more money.

Comp - If I give you that Todd may send a gang of Virginia good ole boys down to, what every those guys do. :1confused:

You actually have a comp better than we can readily give out nowadays. They started putting production requirements in place in order to get the level you have.

Back