• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Pet Insurance Plans

I'm in Maryland and I've noticed that a lot of my friends are paying at least $300 to $400 for a visit to the Vet with their dogs. Any advice on what companies to look into for Pet Insurance Sales? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have seen pet insurance "take-one's" at the grocery store check out. I don't know if it is a product that is brokered, or even regulated. Perhaps you could check with your state DOI?

I have actually entertained the idea of selling pet insurance.
They all are limited benefit type plans.

The policy holder has to submit their pets claims.

Some of the pet insurance companies are being re insured by major carriers.

I have actually entertained the idea of selling pet insurance.
They all are limited benefit type plans.

The policy holder has to submit their pets claims.

Some of the pet insurance companies are being re insured by major carriers.

One thing is for sure-- most would insure their pet before they would spend the money on themselves...

I sorta kinda looked into that a long time ago and I seem to remember that it said something about a P&C license.

A while back I asked the vet who takes care of our goats and his answer was short and sweet. He said vets sell it.

I sorta kinda looked into that a long time ago and I seem to remember that it said something about a P&C license.

A while back I asked the vet who takes care of our goats and his answer was short and sweet. He said vets sell it.

Is that anything like the phamacists that advise our clients on Rx plans???

Back