• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Best Pet Insurance Plans

I have a policy on my pup through banfield for $20/mo. and it saved me a load of money when I needed to get his shots I didn't pay anything except the mo fee.

Some time ago there were a couple of companies, in addition to VPI, in that market. No idea if they are still around.

Medipet and Petacare (or maybe it was Peticare). If interested, you can Google them.

https://www.newsweek.com/amplify/th...insurance-revolutionizing-healthcare-industry

Eusoh works on a community-based subscription model, where you only pay when there's an actual expense.

In fact, despite the $48 initial deposit and the subscription fee is $17/month, it is still 65% less expensive than the average pet insurance policy.

Contributions vary depending on how many expenses are submitted to your group each month.

Additionally, Eusoh guarantees you will never pay more than $65 a month (including your subscription fee). Each pet is considered its own subscription and has its own subscription fee, initial deposit, and will be responsible for monthly expense sharing.

I'm in Maryland and I've noticed that a lot of my friends are paying at least $300 to $400 for a visit to the Vet with their dogs. Any advice on what companies to look into for Pet Insurance Sales? Thanks!
Those fees are mostly annual costs for routine checkups and vaccinations, none of which are covered under most pet care plans.

Back