BMW = Success?

Imagine the theme song from Archie Bunker, those were the days, lol.

Dates in the back seat, before my time, but I love those cars. " Look at this trunk, you could fit four bodies in there for christs sake".

Seatbelts, officer I am not exactly sure what you are talking about.

Gas, **** if we run out I will piss in the tank, more than enough alcohol in there to get us where we are going.

Three bottles of Thunderbird, two cold, one warm. These are the stories my late, great father would tell me.

Ok, I'm going to answer the original question straight up:

Yes, having a BMW equals success.

Since I got my 528i my income has tripled, I have a new mistress who expects nothing from me except sex on my terms, my wife has accepted the mistress because she likes the car so much, and my hair has grown back in.

Before I go to the dealership it was the 528i, right?

One more thing, does the paint color matter?

Ok, I'm going to answer the original question straight up:

Yes, having a BMW equals success.

Since I got my 528i my income has tripled, I have a new mistress who expects nothing from me except sex on my terms, my wife has accepted the mistress because she likes the car so much, and my hair has grown back in.

hey I have a bmw :(

I guess I am a money waster!!!!
However, I did not buy mine to impress I bought it cause I love BMW's. You do not buy a car for show you buy what you love, or can afford. If you can afford what you love why not?

I guess I was different. I used to drive BMWs for about 10 years. I liked them, but did not love them. A lot of it was for show. It was awful in the snow, and before we had kids, I got rid of it.

Now my son like them. I wonder what his reasoning is...

If the gentleman owns his Honda, that's most financially sound thing to do with an auto, which is a liability, not an asset.

;)

Does the color matter? Yes, it does. Mine is a sexy gray.

BMWs come in white, black, and any shade of gray. The shade of gray makes all the difference.

Been gone for 3 weeks... helping my 80+ mother in Florida recover from a heart attack. I'm back in CA now and my mother is doing very well.

I'm new here but my prayers are with you and yours!

Back