• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Boxers or Briefs

goillini52

MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!
5000 Post Club
While out door knocking my over-65 "leads" from ListShack today, a lady said I'd have to talk to her husband, and told me to come in. I stepped in the front door, avoiding 4 ankle biters. The stairway was right next to me, and there stood her husband in nothing but his boxer briefs.

We proceeded to the living room(he stayed in his underwear the whole time) and talked about switching their Med Supps from United Healthcare(through Railroad retirement) to Oxford. Even though it was the exact Plan F and would save him $90 a month, he's comfortable with them because he's familiar with them. Even though his wife wanted to switch he didn't. I probably will get a $10K FE on him next week.

This is the 2nd "underwear presentation I've had in the past few months. The other one wore boxers(I sold him and his wife FE). Both wives were fully clothed.

So my question is: When you do an "underwear presentation"...are they usually wearing boxers or briefs/boxer briefs?:twitchy:

While out door knocking my over-65 "leads" from ListShack today, a lady said I'd have to talk to her husband, and told me to come in. I stepped in the front door, avoiding 4 ankle biters. The stairway was right next to me, and there stood her husband in nothing but his boxer briefs. We proceeded to the living room(he stayed in his underwear the whole time) and talked about switching their Med Supps from United Healthcare(through Railroad retirement) to Oxford. Even though it was the exact Plan F and would save him $90 a month, he's comfortable with them because he's familiar with them. Even though his wife wanted to switch he didn't. I probably will get a $10K FE on him next week. This is the 2nd "underwear presentation I've had in the past few months. The other one wore boxers(I sold him and his wife FE). Both wives were fully clothed. So my question is: When you do an "underwear presentation"...are they usually wearing boxers or briefs/boxer briefs?:twitchy:

Ask Scott about his open robe appointment. I'm sure he would've gladly traded you for your boxer brief guy.

You should have stripped down to your briefs (or boxers) as well. You might have made that Medigap sale if you had.

I talk to clients in their boxers, briefs, bras, & etc every day. I thought that it is normal.

Actually, I do all of my business by telephone, mail, & e-mail. I'm frequently told that they appreciate the fact that they don't have to clean house, put the pets away, & dress up for our appointment.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I haven't done an in person appointment in years.

GDHeinrich

You should have stripped down to your briefs (or boxers) as well. You might have made that Medigap sale if you had.

I'll do about anything to get a sale...but that's where I draw the line!:skeptical::twitchy:

----------

I talk to clients in their boxers, briefs, bras, & etc every day. I thought that it is normal.

Actually, I do all of my business by telephone, mail, & e-mail. I'm frequently told that they appreciate the fact that they don't have to clean house, put the pets away, & dress up for our appointment.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I haven't done an in person appointment in years.

GDHeinrich

Probably keeps you from having nightmares.

Back