• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Breaking Into a New Area

My go to is trans. I hate telephone interviews though.

And many of Ben's guys still write a ton of FBL so that's not an issue. SNLs drafting has had problems as of late and we use Lifeshield as a pricebuster instead of KSKJ.

I don't push Americo at all haha. I offer it to all of my agents and encourage them to use Eagle as the UW is more understanable. A lot of them like the Eapp.

As for RNA, they are still great for new people and veterans alike. One of the easiest to UW products on the market, know before you go, memeber benefits and pays on issue.

You are contracted with Americo now? And you know why I ask.

----------

My go to is trans. I hate telephone interviews though.

And many of Ben's guys still write a ton of FBL so that's not an issue. SNLs drafting has had problems as of late and we use Lifeshield as a pricebuster instead of KSKJ.

I don't push Americo at all haha. I offer it to all of my agents and encourage them to use Eagle as the UW is more understanable. A lot of them like the Eapp.

As for RNA, they are still great for new people and veterans alike. One of the easiest to UW products on the market, know before you go, memeber benefits and pays on issue.

If they write "a ton" of FBL/Trinity then why did none make the reward trip? Or why didn't he make it as an upline? Must take 2 tons??:laugh:

You are contracted with Americo now? And you know why I ask.

Yes. There are a lot of EFES agents that really like Eagle's Eapp. So I was getting asked by my agents for access to it. They do get my personal commercial on Americo though, the good and the bad ;)

That's more than enough to have a marketer slot for their trip.

I know...but a few of my top producing agents really mix up their business. They will miss trips sometimes by a few k. I will have agents write 150-180k and not win a trip. I also have another agent that doesn't like trips, so he doesn't worry about hitting them. He won the Thailand trip and didn't even go.

I know...but a few of my top producing agents really mix up their business. They will miss trips sometimes by a few k. I will have agents write 150-180k and not win a trip. I also have another agent that doesn't like trips, so he doesn't worry about hitting them. He won the Thailand trip and didn't even go.

The marketer slot is for total business. I believe it's $500K.

All IMO's have their pros and cons. :yes:

What I find interesting is why anyone would make a big deal out of something silly like this, by presenting alternative facts.

To be on our lead program, all we ask is that you lead with the carriers we ask you to lead with. If you don't, then we can't get you leads, as this is not cost effective to us.

What is so wrong with a statement like this anyway?

It is what it is!:swoon:

I have never been asked to lead with any certain company.

I also don't see the alterative facts?

I asked a question. I looked at EFES years ago and the way I understood was your lead flow was based on ppl but only with a handful of companies. Has that changed?

The marketer slot is for total business. I believe it's $500K.

And a qualifying agent........I definitely did more than 500k

----------

I also don't see the alterative facts?

I asked a question. I looked at EFES years ago and the way I understood was your lead flow was based on ppl but only with a handful of companies. Has that changed?

It has changed. The PPL used to determine an agents lead price. Now it's just a flat rate. The site still shows the agent their PPL but they don't cut agents for that. Still useful to be able to see your total persistency from all companies, PPL, closing % etc.

Also the comment about appointment setters having to report appointments to efes is 100% inaccurate. My appointment setters don't report anything. They send the agent their appointments and that's it. My main appointment Setter doesn't even know who I am with.

I also don't see the alternative facts?

Sorry, I was NOT referring to you when I made the "alternative facts", comment.

My agency is not affiliated with EFES so I can't answer your questions, was just commenting!

For a straight answer, I would recommend calling them DIRECT and ask for Eric or Chase if you have any questions about their lead program or carriers.

Sorry, I was NOT referring to you when I made the "alternative facts", comment.

My agency is not affiliated with EFES so I can't answer your questions, was just commenting!

For a straight answer, I would recommend calling them DIRECT and ask for Eric or Chase if you have any questions about their lead program or carriers.

Or he could just ask Ben lol, which he did.

My understanding, Indiana260, is that they rolled out the EFES Elite program a couple of years back, but only for top level producers initially. Now they have transitioned everyone over to the current model.

Ben has refined that for the better since he came aboard as well.

I looked at EFES too, 5-6 years ago when I first got into FE. The changes over the last 3 years have all been for the better, from a producing agent and agency builder standpoint.

If you haven't taken a close look at EFES recently, I would encourage you to give them a call!

Back