Business to Business Leads Experience

sanro

Hello, I am trying to expand my prospect list and haven't invested in a lead service yet. I came across a couple of sites, but nothing seemed legitimate or worth trying. Today, I cam across bravuraleads.com Bravura, Lead Generation Company - Exclusive, Qualified Insurance Leads for Insurance Professionals [/url]. Seems like a decent website, it has the company's address, insurance carrier and renewal date for there employee benefits, but it is a bit pricey $36 per lead, 20 of them become $720 way out of league for 20 leads!

Well I just wanted to see if I can get any recommendation or proposals for good lead sources, mainly for Business to Business because I specialize in Employee Benefits and deal with employers more than employees and individuals.

Also please tell me about your experiences.

By and large, businesses don't go on the internet making requests for quotes. You're going to have to work at it a bit.

Networking, centers of influence, cold calling and cold walking are the time tested methods in business insurance. You can always talk to Josh about a list targeted to your area and target industries.

Although most folks have a hard time with it and many insist it's dead, cold calling for employee benefits really isn't that bad, specifically for health insurance.

What makes the $36/lead way out of league? On the other end of the spectrum are cold calling lists and then you just call through them yourself or you can hire a telemarketer.

I have tried some telemarketing only thing that came out of it was renewal dates for business in which I start following up with 3 months before their renewal month. I am in need of new targeted list of small business, would you be able to help me out with that maybe get an idea of the cost? how the leads will look?

I have tried some telemarketing only thing that came out of it was renewal dates for business in which I start following up with 3 months before their renewal month. I am in need of new targeted list of small business, would you be able to help me out with that maybe get an idea of the cost? how the leads will look?

Definitely. It would be $59/1,000, you pick the area, employee size, etc. The list comes in a spreadsheet file that would open in just about anything including excel, salesforce, open office, dialers, and such. It would have columns for the name of the business, address, phone number, etc. If you want a count of what's available in your area you can just shoot me an email, [email protected].

Latest posts

Back