CALENDAR leads?

I 'liked' your comment. But, I don't like it. :arghh: Indeed a tough state. DM used to work well. Not sure what is going on but I need to do something. We have a local branch of a national company I don't want to dig deeper into debt with. Plus you can't cross sell their stuff or it's Nastygram time and threats of contract termination. I don't mind their leads but I don't want to do them only.

I 'liked' your comment. But, I don't like it. :arghh: Indeed a tough state. DM used to work well. Not sure what is going on but I need to do something. We have a local branch of a national company I don't want to dig deeper into debt with. Plus you can't cross sell their stuff or it's Nastygram time and threats of contract termination. I don't mind their leads but I don't want to do them only.

I completely understand, sadly sugar coating it won't make the response rate any better.

I'm not sure what company you are referring to? If you want, I'd be glad to help you out with some leads.

Do you think MN could be different due to the fact that a large percentage of their population are Lutheran or Somali?

Both are a very closed group.

MN provides about 4500 for indigent burials, primarily cremations. Overall 60% go with cremation.
Somalis are a tough crowd, not an issue for Lutherans

Cody and his team are a scam. It's about Cody not about the agent succeeding. Facebook leads are
not nearly as good as telemarketing or direct mail leads. They are for all practical purposes a complete waste of one's money. I hope other's join the effort to stop this annoying false type of marketing.

If anything- you can post your own FB advertisements for a few dollars each. Even then your time will be not spent as effectively as it should be.

Cody and his team are a scam. It's about Cody not about the agent succeeding. Facebook leads are
not nearly as good as telemarketing or direct mail leads. They are for all practical purposes a complete waste of one's money. I hope other's join the effort to stop this annoying false type of marketing.

If anything- you can post your own FB advertisements for a few dollars each. Even then your time will be not spent as effectively as it should be.

I think Cody and his "mentoring" is a complete sham. He's not a fraud, but he sure is a sham.

Facebook leads are A LOT better than telemarketing leads and they certainly aren't worthless.

DM's are better, but FB leads are pretty good.

I have heard similar complaints from agents about Cody and his leads.

However, I completely disagree about Facebook leads. Agents who work them can do quite well. While not all vendors are the same, often the real issue is the agent and not the leads.

Back