• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Call Recording App

Do you really know people who do that?

That is probably a serious crime, it would be better to just do a scope even if its the same day and deal with that

and as far as cheating face to face guys do it all the time, they constantly brag about door knocking for MA plans for one thing
Right, the door knocking. Lost two recently by a door knocker. I wasn't going to bother going back to get those. The two ladies live together. Called me and told me about it. They were lied to, of course. Taken off their DSNP and put on a Part B give back. Ya think they were mad/confused when they went to use their OTC card with $50 qtr.

Yah, now I get to waste my time some more going back their, bc they have no idea how to do anything internet/phone sig wise. Going to do this Tuesday. I'm getting the Dicks card and calling him if I can. I think it's a guy whose been doing this on the regular.

Right, the door knocking. Lost two recently by a door knocker. I wasn't going to bother going back to get those. The two ladies live together. Called me and told me about it. They were lied to, of course. Taken off their DSNP and put on a Part B give back. Ya think they were mad/confused when they went to use their OTC card with $50 qtr.

Yah, now I get to waste my time some more going back their, bc they have no idea how to do anything internet/phone sig wise. Going to do this Tuesday. I'm getting the Dicks card and calling him if I can. I think it's a guy whose been doing this on the regular.
Wait till those dsnp’s can be switched every month in 2025. How will you switch them back on Tuesday as the quarterly lis sep has been used? I have the same thing that happened . A lady was flipped to a worse dsnp and actually called Friday and said she was having dental work done and new carrier won’t accept new ins . I have to wait until July to switch back for august .

Wait till those dsnp’s can be switched every month in 2025. How will you switch them back on Tuesday as the quarterly lis sep has been used? I have the same thing that happened . A lady was flipped to a worse dsnp and actually called Friday and said she was having dental work done and new carrier won’t accept new ins . I have to wait until July to switch back for august .
You are probably correct. lol. I might have to wait. She cancelled until Friday.

SEP was used in March and submitted in March for effective date April 1st. So was it technically a 2nd quarter bc it was effective April 1st or was that used in the 1st quarter and now it's ok to use again for the April-June quarter?

I know Extra Help (LIS) reads as once a quarter but I see it being used as a monthly change btw. I'll call again though and double check with the powers that be.

You are probably correct. lol. I might have to wait. She cancelled until Friday.

SEP was used in March and submitted in March for effective date April 1st. So was it technically a 2nd quarter bc it was effective April 1st or was that used in the 1st quarter and now it's ok to use again for the April-June quarter?

I know Extra Help (LIS) reads as once a quarter but I see it being used as a monthly change btw. I'll call again though and double check with the powers that be.
You can move her this qtr . It’s based on when its wrote which is in march 1st qtr . You still got lis 2nd qtr

You can move her this qtr . It’s based on when its wrote which is in march 1st qtr . You still got lis 2nd qtr
Whats more is I just checked in Humana vantage Last LIS sep was used 5/16/2023

So...just dawned on me....whoever this cowboy doorknocker mustve used OEP. LOL

Ok, now i just need to laugh at myself.

I use Open Phone which after a learning curve I’m pretty comfortable with. I try and do as many face to face as I can but being licensed in 5 states makes it obvious I’m doing phone work also. I just got my first client audit from my local Blue Cross for an enrollment from last AEP which was, fortunately, a walk-in. I’m told routine random audits will be coming from all the carriers.

Back