Carrier Roll Out Game Show Style

Congrats on the 10 that is great...I expect 12 this next week JK..
GREAT JOB!

If you believe it you can do it . It’s not easy . I drove 920 miles last week . Next yr I’m pulling back a little . The pace I’m running is physically impossible to keep up

You're joking, right? Why refer it out when it's a piece of cake to write up? If you can write up a MAPD app, you can do a med supp and get the comp.

Underwritten takes a bit more skill but they are usually yes/no questions.

I am not joking...I do this mainly for fun and to help out new to medicare, since 1987, probably before you DOB. I don't need it plenty of other assets. Not going to play games with Medsupp companies, I refer them out if they want Medsupp. which is rare but does happen.

Good luck.

If you believe it you can do it . It’s not easy . I drove 920 miles last week . Next yr I’m pulling back a little . The pace I’m running is physically impossible to keep up

Don, I have done it my personal best week was 23 Knocking doors it was 1998 all Medsupp at that time.

To old to try that now...Im content with 3 to 4 a week.

I am not joking...I do this mainly for fun and to help out new to medicare, since 1987, probably before you DOB. I don't need it plenty of other assets. Not going to play games with Medsupp companies, I refer them out if they want Medsupp. which is rare but does happen.

Good luck.

Close! Born in '84.

Yeah there comes a time I'm sure when you just pick and choose what you want to write depending on the weather and tee times... ie you can be super selective.

Not there yet...

there comes a time I'm sure when you just pick and choose what you want to write

That is a good place to be . . . I have been that way since leaving the corporate side (30 years ago) and going independent . . . VERY independent.

I pick the folks I want to work with and let the rest fall out.

Last week a guy asked me to write his PDP only and I turned him down . . . I only help with PDP if I have their Medigap. Today he asked me to write both . . . and I did.

Last edited:
.My mind is positive every second of every day . . It’s why I sold 10 mapd last week .

How do you manage to get that BIG HEAD through the doorway when you invite yourself into homes?

Serious question!

upload_2022-7-16_20-29-8.jpeg

And FWIW, I really don't care how many apps you took last week and neither does anyone else.

Brag alert

Hey Moron with the Big Head! I got you beat in at least the gas dept. 10 apps in 9 days in a 30-40 mile radius. all MAPD except 2 GTL. I'm not counting ACA and CI, bagged a few of these too.

That part's true. True also that I'm bragging with ya. Just kidding on the moron part. I don't think you're a moron. I love a little healthy competition it's the name-calling I can do without. whatever, live with that too. Mudslinging never kills anyone although I prefer Jello wrestling.

Dipped out for bit to go get ACA and CI plans rolling again. Took the day off today. Did manage to hit a few Humana today from my sofa. 1 T 65, 1 Move SEP. Brag again. LOL.

Conceive, Believe, Achieve. The best concepts. F the negativity-filled generalized verbal anesthesia. Stifling.

I just had a quick idea. You think it'd be compliant for me to put a giant Ask Me About Medicare sign outside my 5th wheel right at the entrance of my campsite? I'd love to sit there at my campsite table and just let it roll.

Tiptoeing out before that ruffles some feathers.

You can actually put up a sign that says that, just don't attach it to the camper, then it becomes a sticky situation, I have looked into that when I had a camper. Wrote many a policy round the fire

I have turned down many request to sell Nat Gen's med supp because I don't want anything to do with Allstate. In the insurance industry they have the worse reputation for not paying claims.

I have turned down many request to sell Nat Gen's med supp because I don't want anything to do with Allstate. In the insurance industry they have the worse reputation for not paying claims.

While I understand and appreciate your position, FWIW a carrier has to really try very hard to screw up a Medigap claim that arrives adjudicated and approved from Medicare

Back