Case help 200,000+

To get $200 k on a 70 yr my exp is she's going to have to show some type of assets or income to justify that much ins.The Op says she cleans houses. I don't know if this passes financial underwriting .

I'm not saying it's the best, but for comparative purposes, RNA would be $809.27/month for their WL. She would have to do a paramed though.

Thanks Todd. I looked at RNA and have decided to go with Phoenix UIL. They do non-med up to 200,000 for age 70 with 5 yr scrip review. I really do not believe it will be an issue. Plus its a great policy to have with the index rates.

Thanks Todd. I looked at RNA and have decided to go with Phoenix UIL. They do non-med up to 200,000 for age 70 with 5 yr scrip review. I really do not believe it will be an issue. Plus its a great policy to have with the index rates.

I think that is a good choice:

100K would be $451/month
200K would be $896/month

No Blood or Urine unless an underwriter deems necessary

You would go UL over whole life simply to avoid an exam?

You would go UL over whole life simply to avoid an exam?
Actually I would go UL with Phoenix because of their index against the S&P. Its the policy I chose for myself and the one I present to finance minded individuals. I am not sure if the living benefits apply at her age. But when this guy wants his own policy this is a great policy for him as well.

Back