Cell number on business card?

Too late ? Why?. Business cards can't be all that expensive that an agent could not throw the old one away after having new ones printed that have the desired information.

Of course not. But what’s the point now? Hundreds of clients have my cell phone number.

I
I have my Google phone number on my card, but I have had some people tell me recently that they were not able to contact me. I have had some people call and leave a message, so I know that it works, but other people are unable to get through. I am printing new business cards with my cell phone number on it.
I was having the same issue
Of course not. But what’s the point now? Hundreds of clients have my cell phone number.

That is my problem with my 800# I have used it for a very long time.

When I first started I naturally started giving clients my cell phone number. My upline at the time warned me not to do this, but I thought I wouldn't mind it. I was wrong. It got to the point that my phone rang a bunch while on appointments and the like.

So, I stopped giving it out and just put my office number on my card and told them that I would get back with them within 24 hours (except weekends) if they would call the office and leave me a message. I also reminded them that I was out of the office a lot, but I would check my messaged several times a day. It worked/works just fine.

When I first started I naturally started giving clients my cell phone number. My upline at the time warned me not to do this, but I thought I wouldn't mind it. I was wrong. It got to the point that my phone rang a bunch while on appointments and the like.

So, I stopped giving it out and just put my office number on my card and told them that I would get back with them within 24 hours (except weekends) if they would call the office and leave me a message. I also reminded them that I was out of the office a lot, but I would check my messaged several times a day. It worked/works just fine.

Yeah but, you still answer the phone on weekends and late in the evening. I know, that seems to be the only time I call. :).

Yeah but, you still answer the phone on weekends and late in the evening. I know, that seems to be the only time I call. :).

Yeah, but that's only for good looking Hispanics who are also into alcohol. I keep hoping it's your wife but it's always you for some reason! ;)

Back