Cell number on business card?

Sorry...would rather use a local printer. I might sell them or their family insurance some day. Don't see that happening with Vistaprint.
I'm addcted to Amazon and Vistaprint, but I'm going to have to look for a local printer to buy some wooden "Round TUIT's", as Vistaprint doesn't have them. They're like a business card with TUIT on one side and your info on the other.

Prospect: "One of these days I'll get a round to it and buy that insurance from you".:fibs:

Me: "Well, here, now you've got a round TUIT..... do you want to pay that by the year, or on a monthly bank draft?":biggrin:

:1baffled::1baffled:
When I first started I naturally started giving clients my cell phone number. My upline at the time warned me not to do this, but I thought I wouldn't mind it. I was wrong. It got to the point that my phone rang a bunch while on appointments and the like.

So, I stopped giving it out and just put my office number on my card and told them that I would get back with them within 24 hours (except weekends) if they would call the office and leave me a message. I also reminded them that I was out of the office a lot, but I would check my messaged several times a day. It worked/works just fine.

Your cell phone don't have a silent feature?

Your cell phone don't have a silent feature?

Not way back then.

eaee252a2864678fb5f17149c5e28f46

Back