Correct Way to Handle Old Leads

May I suggest taking the old leads that are the furtherest point from your home/office. and while going and coming, jot down senior centers, rec centers, adult day care, senior apts. Map it if you can for max time management. Drop off info and get info on decision makers/contact and get details, as you do the door knocks. This becomes a marketing day, and possibly a closed sale day, future event planning day, new client day!

May I suggest taking the old leads that are the furtherest point from your home/office. and while going and coming, jot down senior centers, rec centers, adult day care, senior apts. Map it if you can for max time management. Drop off info and get info on decision makers/contact and get details, as you do the door knocks. This becomes a marketing day, and possibly a closed sale day, future event planning day, new client day!

Great idea! I'll start today. I also just received my door hangers yesterday, so today should be busy!

Most vets just carry the one you need. But what's most important is that you're out there.

Most vets also aren't working old leads for a week or two. The idea is made for working old leads.

For fe?

Back