• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Critique My Telemarketing Script Please

Ok, what about saying something like - I'm calling to see if you "qualify" for our exclusive programs. Not everyone does, and I don't want to waste your time. Can you answer just a few questions? we'll know quickly whether or not you're a candidate. If not, I'll be on to my next call & the luckiy recipient!

"Exclusive Program"?

Are you serious?

Exclusive to whom?

You?

Surely not the business.

On the whole I do agree with the modifications to the script, I'm going to adapt this myself and use it for my cold calling, I'm doing B2B in person prospecting.

I'm saddled with a little thing called "compliance" here. Were I to mention words like "exclusive" "30-40% discount.." during a pitch, and failed to deliver, there'd be hell to pay with my GA and with MassMutual, as well as the other carriers that I have.

I'm saddled with a little thing called "compliance" here. Were I to mention words like "exclusive" "30-40% discount.." during a pitch, and failed to deliver, there'd be hell to pay with my GA and with MassMutual, as well as the other carriers that I have.

PM me if you want help, I telemarket just about everyday and I can't see why my script wouldn't be compliance approved. Also, why does Mass care about you calling for health insurance. One other Mass producer I know set up a seperate business for calling on health insurance and Mass told him he doesn't have to run any of that through compliance as it's an OBA. Even when working with a B/D, I've never run a script through compliance.

PM me if you want help, I telemarket just about everyday and I can't see why my script wouldn't be compliance approved. Also, why does Mass care about you calling for health insurance. One other Mass producer I know set up a seperate business for calling on health insurance and Mass told him he doesn't have to run any of that through compliance as it's an OBA. Even when working with a B/D, I've never run a script through compliance.

You mean you didn't run the script through the broker-dealer CCO for insurance or securities?

Now then, does anyone have a cold call lead in for life?

Hi Mr Biz-owner... my name is Pad and I am calling to see if you have taken advantage of the new lower cost of term life insurance within the past two years...? Yes/No..

Term life is one of the few products that have significantly dropped in price due to competition and the increased life span of the avg American today. If I can gather a couple of pieces of info from you, I will be glad to fax or email a no-cost quote to you. What is your DOB...? S/NS, Ht/Wt, Face Amt of current Life Ins..? blah, blah...

Well there you go. Just make a sticky of your post for all new kids who are sure to come along.

Hi Mr Biz-owner... my name is Pad and I am calling to see if you have taken advantage of the new lower cost of term life insurance within the past two years...? Yes/No..

Term life is one of the few products that have significantly dropped in price due to competition and the increased life span of the avg American today. If I can gather a couple of pieces of info from you, I will be glad to fax or email a no-cost quote to you. What is your DOB...? S/NS, Ht/Wt, Face Amt of current Life Ins..? blah, blah...

Trying different scripts and thought this one was the best, but didnt have much luck with it today. Maybe just a bad day or bad script?

Hi Mr./Mrs. ___________, My name is Chris Hoddy, I’m the owner of First American Insurance Group. I specialize in working with health insurance benefits for small businesses and individuals.

The reason for my call today is to see what you where currently doing in regards to your health insurance plan and to see if you would be interested in looking at some options to try and lower your premiums?

Hi Mr/Ms Jones,
Yes?
Great I am so glad I caught you, This is Chris with First American Insurance Group. I was wondering if you could help me out?
Maybe?
I have been saving business 20-30% on there Health Insurance, would you be open to Saving you and your Employee's money?
Possibly?
Let's get together Tuesday at 2 or would you prefer Thursday
at 1?, To review your options.

Back