Dave Ramsey is Back in Atlanta

Why do you waste so much time? I simply have the secretary take their checkbook from them upon entering the building. She determines how much is in the account and has them write a check for the annual premium on the spot. Only after the check is written do they get to speak with me. Cuts down on the riff-raff.

You're a piker wanna be! I make them hand wash my car and deep clean my lobby while they wait for me. Anything less is worthless and weak!

You're a piker wanna be! I make them hand wash my car and deep clean my lobby while they wait for me. Anything less is worthless and weak!

I haven't arrived at the degree of success yet but I am friends with the grand poobah Newby! :goofy:

Oh yeah?! Well depending on which appointment of the day it is, I have them scrub the dumpters, power wash the building, or power wash the parking lot. If I'm real busy that day, I often have the last appointment of the day scrub the restrooms. And I wouldn't let those losers anywhere near my vehicle. Otherwise speaks of desperation. Who's the piker now!

Oh yeah?! Well depending on which appointment of the day it is, I have them scrub the dumpters, power wash the building, or power wash the parking lot. If I'm real busy that day, I often have the last appointment of the day scrub the restrooms. And I wouldn't let those losers anywhere near my vehicle. Otherwise speaks of desperation. Who's the piker now!

What a desperate cyber-slacker.
I require prospective clients to bake me a cake shaped like a Porshe 911. I then take a slight whiff of it before smashing it in their face and say "I want only pure cane sugar in my deserts! Go home and try again tomorrow!"

I'm quite exclusive and Suzi Orman would be proud.

What a desperate cyber-slacker.
I require prospective clients to bake me a cake shaped like a Porshe 911. I then take a slight whiff of it before smashing it in their face and say "I want only pure cane sugar in my deserts! Go home and try again tomorrow!"

I'm quite exclusive and Suzi Orman would be proud.

So exclusive you get one client every 5 years? :D

Back