Direct Mail to T65? Worth it??

A lot of agents send direct mail to people turning 65 and the folks complain about it all of the time, but it only takes a few sales to have a good ROI. How are you doing in terms of referrals? One of your problems is that you can only offer UHC.

As long as its productive activity

I have seen many newby's come and go on this forum constant activity picking names website looks, and many other non sales activities and there gone

True and funny, there's no silver bullet, but trying to tell anyone that is almost a waste of time. I have a friend that got into this biz a few years ago, and he is looking for the right system, so that he can be rich. I don't want to know how much money he's thrown away trying to find it. I had to cut his water back on a couple of months ago.

A lot of agents send direct mail to people turning 65 and the folks complain about it all of the time, but it only takes a few sales to have a good ROI. How are you doing in terms of referrals? One of your problems is that you can only offer UHC.
I figured the T65 crowd would receive tons of direct mail, which is why I wonder if it's even worth it...my postcard buried underneath 15 others.
I've done very well with referrals but most of them are in the DSNP space, which for the moment I need a change of scenery. Seems the most logical move is T65 since lots of opportunity. After reading other threads, I think the best strategy for me is educational/sales seminars. Plus, UHC will advertise the events for me and provide materials depending on which type of event I run.
Believe me, I've thought about leaving the captive space for years, but UHC is the strongest plan in my area, so I never jumped. Really appreciate all the replies, very helpful!

Back