DM vs Facebook Final Expense Leads

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I know everyone says DM mail is king. But, will you produce twice as much premium using DM leads as opposed to Facebook leads? It appears the average fixed price DM lead cost around $38 whereas a Facebook lead is around $19 so to get the same ROI, you will have to sell twice as much per DM lead.

Is the closing ratio on DM twice that of Facebook leads?

FB leads remind me of the old Netquote leads of the mid 2000's. Great for volume, but very hit and miss and IMO, very expensive for what basically amounts to an internet lead.

FB vendors are charging on average $20 - $28 per lead if you want them close enough together to run them face to face. I live in a state with very little Senior data and I pay $32 a DM lead. I know agents in the northeast that get their DM leads for as little as $24 each.

DM isn’t just king because of relative price. It’s also about consistency, quality, shelf life, and geographic distribution.

This presumes the lead buyers know how to work the leads . . . especially FB and other internet leads.

Of course, anytime a lead user complains to a lead seller about leads the problem is the user, not the leads.

I've been buying leads weekly for 18 years. I've heard all the stories. Lead sellers have never sold bad leads. :1wink:

Of course, anytime a lead user complains to a lead seller about leads the problem is the user, not the leads.

I've been buying leads weekly for 18 years. I've heard all the stories. Lead sellers have never sold bad leads. :1wink:
18 years? Gee, you are getting old! Keep it up and you will be as old as I... :yes:

Back