Do Police Officers Get Put in Lower Health Classes Due to the Riskier Nature of Thier Jobs?

You hit up Dunkin Donuts once a day every day it doesn't take long to get disqualified from Super Preferred by build and cholesterol!

I'm waiting for them to start serving this:

Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg

In regards to military, I see mostly officers applying for private life ins. The Gov offers pretty cheap insurance options that covers most military peoples needs for their finances. It's officers with a better pay grade that tend to go for a little extra to cover family needs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think you're good to just look over the company preferred guidelines and apply as he would normally qualify.

On military, you really need to look at the company guide lines. Example Protective will pay death claims due to act of war and also cover waiver of premium due to act of war. Many do not. Active duty becomes disabled in a war zone the waiver will take over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Agreed Monkey.

These small policies of 5-35K reek of what American Amicable Agents did to poor, unsuspecting soldiers back in the day.

Main reason I do not sell them.

Last edited:
ING also has no war exclusion, neither does SYMETRA. With the nature of conflict in the world, nature of US troop deployment as it is, it's really a disservice to a military client to get them a policy with war exclusions on it.

ING also has no war exclusion, neither does SYMETRA. With the nature of conflict in the world, nature of US troop deployment as it is, it's really a disservice to a military client to get them a policy with war exclusions on it.

Agreed. Same for any young person that _may_ choose to serve later. Shortly I will have three in cammies. If one of them comes home broken the waiver of premium could be huge.

Some (few) people are wired to put their country first and I'm thankful for that. I had high ASVAB scores yet chose to be a Combat Engineer because my Dad was one. The grape doesn't fall far from the vine when you raise them right.

Latest posts

Back