DOES Anyone Know how Primerica Insurance Works??

7 years and Sold her RVP and ownership. That is what you attain through there ownership exchange when the time comes. You also attain stock and many other advantages. However you are held captive and can not always help those

Oh ok so would your wife recommend anyone to go work for primerica? I might chose them over farmers but I thought id ask around and by the way thanks for taking the time evryone to answer my questions:)

She would and does. You can get a license for $99.00 through them and get your foot in the door. However I do not recommend them as a long partner. You are limited to face to face sales and sketcy recruiting. There modo is recruit to survive, and that means recruit anyone who is not a felon. I would get licensed and start to move on shortly there after.

Molina,

Sorry that the thread took a turn away from answering your question.
Honestly, I think you could do better than Primerica, though I have no experience with them.
Get with an IMO/FMO that can help you get the product knowledge and lineup you will need to rule your market. Leads is going to be crucial as well, but if you are dedicated to the job, you can always cold call and door knock.
I have personally never encouraged going captive simply because when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, ya know?

Molina,

Sorry that the thread took a turn away from answering your question.
Honestly, I think you could do better than Primerica, though I have no experience with them.
Get with an IMO/FMO that can help you get the product knowledge and lineup you will need to rule your market. Leads is going to be crucial as well, but if you are dedicated to the job, you can always cold call and door knock.
I have personally never encouraged going captive simply because when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail, ya know?

I do agree with you. However Primerica does not make you captive until you have been there 12 mo. Thus the reason I said to get licensed through them and move on.

Molina,, If you decide to go independent, anything below 105% is a rip off.
I disagree.
If the new agent needs a lot of support, training, and free or very inexpensive leads, then 105 points is going to be hard to command, assuming an upline is truly going to give this things.
On the flip side: if he is going to door knock and not require the support and training, meaning an upline is nothing more than a contract factory for him, 105 is low.
Personal opinion.

I disagree.
If the new agent needs a lot of support, training, and free or very inexpensive leads, then 105 points is going to be hard to command, assuming an upline is truly going to give this things.
On the flip side: if he is going to door knock and not require the support and training, meaning an upline is nothing more than a contract factory for him, 105 is low.
Personal opinion.

You know what the say opinions are like a-holes everyone has one. You know as well as I do how hard it is to stay in this business with out support. Cold calling and door knocking will Lead to disappointment and failure. That life style is for the few not the masses that flood the market today. The facts is that like I said before 105% of nothing is still nothing, 120% of zero is zero and so on. I am sure everyone sees things in there own way.

You know what the say opinions are like a-holes everyone has one. You know as well as I do how hard it is to stay in this business with out support. Cold calling and door knocking will Lead to disappointment and failure. That life style is for the few not the masses that flood the market today. The facts is that like I said before 105% of nothing is still nothing, 120% of zero is zero and so on. I am sure everyone sees things in there own way.
I literally have no idea what you're talking about here.

Latest posts

Back