Doing a lead drop for med supps.

In Michigan, most of the Medicare supplements increase with age. So when the insured has a birthday they get a rate increase. You're right though, in January, when Medicare makes there changes to the deductibles, they get another rate increase. In Indiana are most of the companies attaine aged rating or are they issue age rating?

The only ones that I know of in IN that are ISSUE AGE are, United American, Royal Nieghbors, COmbined, Physician Mutual, and I think thats it. The only one that is competitive is Royal Nieghbors

We have Royal Neighbors also. I've written for them. They started out in Mi as issue age but I think it was about a year ago, they've switched to attained age rating. I don't know if they've done the same in IN or not.

Leads

I ended up going with lead concepts medicare mailer. Turned out that the turning 65 was bought out for the whole state so i did have a choice but go with over 65. Usually they mail to 65 and up with annual income of $15k + . I had them go with $20k plus to try and weed out some medicaid people. Hopefully they turn out good. I have the product now, so there is no excuse on my part.

1)Is this the same company out of Grapevine, TX (Chris Weir's company) that is being sued by the State of TX for deceptive ads?

2)I am looking for a credible lead source for the senior market. Does anyone have a suggestion?

1)Is this the same company out of Grapevine, TX (Chris Weir's company) that is being sued by the State of TX for deceptive ads?

2)I am looking for a credible lead source for the senior market. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Yeah, that's them...

How did you do with the mailing? Rick

The suspense has been killing me. I said I was going to hold my breath and wait on a response, but I passed out. Then I got married, had two kids, they each married someone and had a couple of kids and he still hasn't shared his results.

Very inconsiderate of SAI!

The suspense has been killing me. I said I was going to hold my breath and wait on a response, but I passed out. Then I got married, had two kids, they each married someone and had a couple of kids and he still hasn't shared his results.

Very inconsiderate of SAI!

He got out of insurance several years ago. Not sure what he sells now - maybe web design.

Rick

Back