E-insuranceleads.com

Way-back machine shows 3 hits back in 2008 for what appears to be an Aged Lead vendor.

Then nothing...
Alexa shows they have no ranking at all. How did you find them or did they find you?

SO, I'd be wary until I knew more.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark,

I looked more at his site: Owner is: e-insuranceleads.com was created by Docktor’s Insurance, Inc.

I met Mr. Docktor at LeadsCon in New York. [have his card somewhere...can't remember his first name] Wanting to be an affiliate for us. Said he could drive quality life leads & wanted to sell them for $25 - $50 each! Told him I had no way to do business with prices like that.

So, looks like he found an old URL & decided to go into business instead selling to agents. Be careful as the disclaimer says: "*Prices above include a no returns policy."

But I will say he seemed pretty confident he could drive good life leads....its your money.

Hi Bob,
I remember speaking with you in front of the Hilton hotel at Leadscon NYC. You did not know the pricing you pay affiliates, and the conversation ended up being about improving lead quality. I believe your affiliate manager Matt was unable to make it to NYC that had this info.

The pricing I currently charge for exclusive life insurance leads are $20-$24 to agents with a no returns policy. The prices are well below market with close rates in the 8-15% range.

I have not overly advertised my website to agents because I also am generating life insurance leads for myself to sell policies. Volume I have available is to whatever I am not using. As of now it is limited to several hundred leads daily.

For any agents interested in what makes our life insurance leads different, please visit our website for more info. The Features Of Our Insurance Quote Engine | | Exclusive Life and Health Insurance LeadsExclusive Life and Health Insurance Leads

Thank you,
Josh
Josh..........

How do you justify this:

"Prices above include a no returns policy"

With as many bogus leads on the internet, any agent with common sense would want a fair return policy for bad leads.

And please........................
don't tell me that you don't get bad leads.

Hi Arthur,
Yes there are definitely bad leads out there, I'd say about 5-10% of all leads generated are bad.. However the amount of sold policies and below market pricing compensate for the no returns policy.

I could charge more and have a return policy in place.. I just find it easier to discount the leads up front.

I have multiple agencies submitting applications on 8-15% of all leads received.. They're buying over 15 leads daily, 300+ monthly. Their cost per application(cpa) is $133-$200 with an average case size of about $900. Right now the numbers are working.
Is your offer for $120 in free leads something you can get and after working them decide if you want to purchase from you or is it sign up and commit to buying leads and you throw in the free leads?

Just looked at your pricing after posting the above question and it appears who get the free leads commitment free and can then purchase if you want commitment free. Is this correct?

Hi mustfastpitch,
The $120 in free leads is no longer available. I will be removing this offer from my website shortly.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have been workng with Josh for quite some time, and to my greed have kept him from openly advertising! His leads are what is behind my agency offer, as well as an offer from another agent on this forum.

Many of you have sat through our leads program webinar and I have shown you all why the value of these leads is so great. Simply put, lead vendors want to crank out volume of leads that clients never get what they are asking for (a quote), and this lead vendor doesn't generate those kind of leads. The leads generated through this site are those that have seen a price, and oftentimes have actually requested a carrier and product.

Think of this lead source like a major direct marketing, such as intelliquote or accuquote.....the client sees a price and continutes.

The close ratios for the leads that have gone through my office are in the 9-11% range, with the application sent rate being upwards of 19-20%. Everyone knows that in the internet lead space there is massive fraud, affiliate abuse and screwing of agents. That is why I have held on so close to this source and hoarded it all for mine and my agents benefit.

As far as the return policy is concerned, I think $20 or $22 a lead is very fair for a lead that is exclusive and often times a full blown application request. The alternative is make a 10% return policy and bump the lead cost 10%. We have seen bogus rates in the 12-15% only, which is giving us plenty of meat on the bone.

These leads are NOT designed for agents that want to augment their current sales, it is for agents that understand the internet leads space and sit in a seat and smile and dial. If you want to buy 5 leads a week and call them a few times, don't waste your money. If you want to make good returns, and are willing to call someone 3-5 times a day to get them on the phone, this is a great platform.

Again, these leads are part of my lead and sales program, which can be checked out and a video be watched at www.ezlifesales.com/leadprogram

Before my agency put their name on Josh's leads, we vetted them out with over 1500 leads being worked in my office, and another 2500 through two downline agencies.

e-insuranceleads.com is not netquote--they don't produce thousands of leads a day and sell them to the poor agents on the dreams of striking it rich by working in your underwear. This is a tough job, and a full time job. Josh and I both have turned away plenty of agents telling them they will be wasting their money.

If anyone has any questions on these leads, please let me know.

Nic

Hi Bob,
I remember speaking with you in front of the Hilton hotel at Leadscon NYC. You did not know the pricing you pay affiliates, and the conversation ended up being about improving lead quality. I believe your affiliate manager Matt was unable to make it to NYC that had this info.

The pricing I currently charge for exclusive life insurance leads are $20-$24 to agents with a no returns policy. The prices are well below market with close rates in the 8-15% range.

I have not overly advertised my website to agents because I also am generating life insurance leads for myself to sell policies. Volume I have available is to whatever I am not using. As of now it is limited to several hundred leads daily.

For any agents interested in what makes our life insurance leads different, please visit our website for more info. The Features Of Our Insurance Quote Engine | | Exclusive Life and Health Insurance LeadsExclusive Life and Health Insurance Leads

Thank you,
Josh

Hey Josh,
I remember where we met, I just couldn't remember your first name!

Guys/Gals,I have met Josh & I do believe he is a straight shooter. Like me, an agent before trying to sell his leads to others. I was left with a very good impression of him after meeting him in NY.

I can monazite $20 leads in some part of the country but not as exclusive leads. I do think if the Quality is as advertised, one can make $20 leads work. I used to pay $50 for phone appointments for Life leads back in the 90's & they worked. These could be better & if it was me, I'd at least try them out before saying it cannot work.

Best of luck Josh.

Merry Christmas All!

a lead that is exclusive and often times a full blown application request. If you want to make good returns, and are willing to call someone 3-5 times a day to get them on the phone, this is a great platform.

leads are requesting applications yet they will not answer the phone? i don't know..

Rizzle,

Consumers/Leads, request information all the time yet do not want to be called on their phones. That is a fact.

I talked to the CEO of Lending Tree at LeadsCon in March 2010. His company was/is selling mortgage leads for over $100 each & up to 5 times.

I asked him about "bogus" leads & phone contact-ability. He said they tell buyers of their leads to call 6 times & if they don't reach them to put them into their email campaigns!

He said: Is it hard to imagine that someone that applies for information on the internet wants to be emailed vs. called with information first?

Thus they do not give credit for a lead just because the phone number was not answered or even if the phone number was bogus. Name, address & email were good.

I say that because I find it interesting how many here on the forum judge internet leads just because of a bad phone number. I've had agents tell me that they requested credit for a lead & yet they kept attempting to contact the lead [email/phone] even after we had given them credit. They eventually got hold of the lead & then told us to go ahead & charge them as it wasn't bogus after all! It is rare we receive this email/call but it does say something about persistence & honesty.

It also is why I won't sell my leads to AGED lead vendors!

When I request information from the internet, most times I do not give a good phone number. Why do I want my phone ringing when I can get the information I need in an email? I much prefer it via email so I can look at the information when I want to & not be bothered by a phone call. If I like what I read, I'll make the call on my time. Make sense?

Am I the only one that this makes sense to? What are your thoughts on leads with bad phone numbers yet the other contact information is good?

Does the industry need to go to TWO Tiers for Lead Pricing? One for Leads with Good phone numbers [Cost More $$] & a second Tier for leads with good contact info but invalid phone number?

What are your Thoughts?

Health Insurance is sold over the phone usually in short order. though many sales take a few weeks, and some months to close---because the client is a procrastinator.

A lead without a phone number is worth about $0.10.

Rizzle,

Consumers/Leads, request information all the time yet do not want to be called on their phones. That is a fact.

I talked to the CEO of Lending Tree at LeadsCon in March 2010. His company was/is selling mortgage leads for over $100 each & up to 5 times.

I asked him about "bogus" leads & phone contact-ability. He said they tell buyers of their leads to call 6 times & if they don't reach them to put them into their email campaigns!

He said: Is it hard to imagine that someone that applies for information on the internet wants to be emailed vs. called with information first?

Thus they do not give credit for a lead just because the phone number was not answered or even if the phone number was bogus. Name, address & email were good.

I say that because I find it interesting how many here on the forum judge internet leads just because of a bad phone number. I've had agents tell me that they requested credit for a lead & yet they kept attempting to contact the lead [email/phone] even after we had given them credit. They eventually got hold of the lead & then told us to go ahead & charge them as it wasn't bogus after all! It is rare we receive this email/call but it does say something about persistence & honesty.

It also is why I won't sell my leads to AGED lead vendors!

When I request information from the internet, most times I do not give a good phone number. Why do I want my phone ringing when I can get the information I need in an email? I much prefer it via email so I can look at the information when I want to & not be bothered by a phone call. If I like what I read, I'll make the call on my time. Make sense?

Am I the only one that this makes sense to? What are your thoughts on leads with bad phone numbers yet the other contact information is good?

Does the industry need to go to TWO Tiers for Lead Pricing? One for Leads with Good phone numbers [Cost More $$] & a second Tier for leads with good contact info but invalid phone number?

What are your Thoughts?

Agreed. my customer acquisition cost is around $200--that is not bad at all. If lead cost were higher, my acquistion cost would be higher. I am an agent, and I think agents are actually the ones spoiling lead companies.

I have had leads that hit one of my specific "apply online" links and provided a DL# and social, but never answered my calls and we never moved forward.

Hello everyone,

I have been workng with Josh for quite some time, and to my greed have kept him from openly advertising! His leads are what is behind my agency offer, as well as an offer from another agent on this forum.

Many of you have sat through our leads program webinar and I have shown you all why the value of these leads is so great. Simply put, lead vendors want to crank out volume of leads that clients never get what they are asking for (a quote), and this lead vendor doesn't generate those kind of leads. The leads generated through this site are those that have seen a price, and oftentimes have actually requested a carrier and product.

Think of this lead source like a major direct marketing, such as intelliquote or accuquote.....the client sees a price and continutes.

The close ratios for the leads that have gone through my office are in the 9-11% range, with the application sent rate being upwards of 19-20%. Everyone knows that in the internet lead space there is massive fraud, affiliate abuse and screwing of agents. That is why I have held on so close to this source and hoarded it all for mine and my agents benefit.

As far as the return policy is concerned, I think $20 or $22 a lead is very fair for a lead that is exclusive and often times a full blown application request. The alternative is make a 10% return policy and bump the lead cost 10%. We have seen bogus rates in the 12-15% only, which is giving us plenty of meat on the bone.

These leads are NOT designed for agents that want to augment their current sales, it is for agents that understand the internet leads space and sit in a seat and smile and dial. If you want to buy 5 leads a week and call them a few times, don't waste your money. If you want to make good returns, and are willing to call someone 3-5 times a day to get them on the phone, this is a great platform.

Again, these leads are part of my lead and sales program, which can be checked out and a video be watched at www.ezlifesales.com/leadprogram

Before my agency put their name on Josh's leads, we vetted them out with over 1500 leads being worked in my office, and another 2500 through two downline agencies.

e-insuranceleads.com is not netquote--they don't produce thousands of leads a day and sell them to the poor agents on the dreams of striking it rich by working in your underwear. This is a tough job, and a full time job. Josh and I both have turned away plenty of agents telling them they will be wasting their money.

If anyone has any questions on these leads, please let me know.

Nic

What's the average consumer age and face amount requested for these leads?

Latest posts

Back