• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

EFES Lead Program

stillh20

I'm thinking of joining Equita and would like to ask an agent with them how long it normaly takes to get your first batch of leads in after you have paid for them and a "lead drop" is done. Thanks much!

I'm thinking of joining Equita and would like to ask an agent with them how long it normaly takes to get your first batch of leads in after you have paid for them and a "lead drop" is done. Thanks much!

When I first started with EFES, almost 2 years ago now, it took a month or two for them to figure out my area and how many mailings it took to get me 15 leads per week. After that initial learning period they have provided me with , at least, 15 leads per week for over a year and a half like clockwork.

My regular order is 15 leads per week. About this time last year I bumped my order up to 20 per week. It took them about a month to get me to the 20 per week level. The only time now that I don't get 15 to 20 leads per week is when I pause them myself for vacation or whatever.

Thanks for the response "JD". *Also glad to know you usualy go with 15 leads per week-and seem to be doing very well. I gotta believe with 15 quality mail leads, I should be able to close at least 3-4 per week which would make a comfortable living. Wish me luck!

Thanks for the response "JD". *Also glad to know you usualy go with 15 leads per week-and seem to be doing very well. I gotta believe with 15 quality mail leads, I should be able to close at least 3-4 per week which would make a comfortable living. Wish me luck!

No problem. Good luck with EFES. I took my weekly order back dwn to 15 per week in about Nov. I have left it alone sine then. I might even do less if the minimum order wasn't 15.

Sometimes they send a few more if they have them in the same zip code. I got 17 last Sat. They always ask before they send more than 15. It takes a little while for them to figure out your area and to figure out how you work and like to work. It took me 6 or 7 months to get into a pattern that they and I both knew would work for both of us.

Back