Enrollment Platform that is Not an FMO

jlallgier

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone want to recommend an enrollment platform that is not an FMO at a reasonable price? Used Go Health first year and they solicited to one of my clients. I used HealthSherpa for awhile till they became an FMO and wanted me to assign my commissions. Not against using HC.gov this year because I have gotten pretty quick with my enrollments on there. (15-20 minute average). Just wanted to see if anyone was happy with another web based enrollment platform that was not tied to an FMO or too expensive.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the client need to go to HC.gov to create an account before using either HealthSherpa or ACA Express?

Then, after they have set up the account on HC.gov, you, as the advisor, can send them the link to put in the information, and get comparative rates. Then, since they've already set up their account with HC.gov, they can just select their plan and be done.

Am I reading all this correctly?

Why not just walk them through HC.gov? Don't mean to be a thorn, just wondering. I actually used ACA Express last year, and everything came out fine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the client need to go to HC.gov to create an account before using either HealthSherpa or ACA Express?

Then, after they have set up the account on HC.gov, you, as the advisor, can send them the link to put in the information, and get comparative rates. Then, since they've already set up their account with HC.gov, they can just select their plan and be done.

Am I reading all this correctly?

Why not just walk them through HC.gov? Don't mean to be a thorn, just wondering. I actually used ACA Express last year, and everything came out fine.

Does anyone know if this is true? That they have to create an account on healthcare.gov first?

Why not just use the carriers WBE's, there are no fees and most of them are live now for QLE's.

So you know, if E health solicited your clients from a on exchange policy, they may be in violation ACA.

GH solicited my clients for ancillary products. WBEs bypass the client creating an account on HC.gov but they still have to have some kind of back door access to HC.gov. I have seen ACA express and their pricing was different last year. I am leaning to using the HC.gov and the carrier sites. I just don't see the value of paying $1800 a year or assigning commissions for a CRM and cutting out 10 minutes of each application.

What about Norvax and Quotit? They offer software for on/off exchange quotes and enrollment too. Has anyone used either one? I think Norvax is affiliated with GoHealth though.

Thanks.

Back