Enrollment Platform that is Not an FMO

GH is Norvax basically. With Health Sherpa do you have contracts with them or do you pay per app? I can't do pay per app because I plan to write over 200 apps this year.

----------

Also HS never makes a backdoor connection with Healthcare.gov like most of the other quoting systems I have used or done a demo with. It is almost like they are keying the information in themselves.

There seem to be two different questions/etc. this thread is asking as it has progressed.

- What enrollment platforms are not an FMO

- Other connections an FMO might have which were pointed out such as being a lead vendor.

Of the enrollment platforms which have any level of traction (number of agents using) there are primarily 3, of which ACAExpress.com is one. Of these ACAExpress.com is the only WBE which is not an FMO. We consider ACAExpress to be a technology company and do not want any concern, whether real or not as it relates to the other platforms, with what could be seen as a conflict of interest if we were an FMO. We will never, ever contact an agent using the ACAExpress.com platform for any purpose nor display any information to them on our pages whatsoever regarding how to get appointed with carriers. Nor will we ever, ever contact any of their customers or prospects. Your carrier contracts are yours, your agents are yours and your prospects and customers are yours.

To the post by: jlallgier

GH is Norvax basically. With Health Sherpa do you have contracts with them or do you pay per app? I can't do pay per app because I plan to write over 200 apps this year.

----------

Also HS never makes a backdoor connection with Healthcare.gov like most of the other quoting systems I have used or done a demo with. It is almost like they are keying the information in themselves.

Our pricing model is extremely competitive and in almost every instance much better. Choices are Standard which is pay as you go per transaction or Pro Express (which is our most popular by far). For Pro Express our street pricing is $150 per month which INCLUDES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST the first 75 applications. Users can switch back and forth between the Standard and Pro Express anytime and agreements are all month to month. PLUS, for agencies the included applications are "pooled" between all users.

As far as backdoor connection, not clearly understanding what is meant by this though can say enrollments via ACAExpress.com take under 5 minutes and no human beings are involved manually typing to get your customers enrolled.

----------

GH solicited my clients for ancillary products. WBEs bypass the client creating an account on HC.gov but they still have to have some kind of back door access to HC.gov. I have seen ACA express and their pricing was different last year. I am leaning to using the HC.gov and the carrier sites. I just don't see the value of paying $1800 a year or assigning commissions for a CRM and cutting out 10 minutes of each application.

GUARANTEE we will never touch any of your prospect or customer data or present any info to you or your agents for ACA carrier appointments. NO need to assign commissions to us, in fact not even possible with us.

Based on your later post of 200 apps, if split evenly over open enrollment your transactions would be a total of $450 with the Pro Express implementation since it includes the first 75 applications per month at zero additional cost.

I've reviewed Health Sherpa, INSX Cloud and ACA Express. I asked ACA yesterday about bypassing HC.gov and it's all done programatically AND they are not an FMO.

So far most impressed with ACA Express

I have used Norvax through UHC. I had a QLE today and used the that system though UHC. (Norvax/go health) They have improved the system significantly.
Completed the application in 3 minutes (single) then it took another 7 minutes to get results.

This platform has huge potential this year and I don't have to pay for it, through UHC.

It's so streamlined, that I think it has potential for client direct enrollment. Send your password to the client and link.

I have used Norvax through UHC. I had a QLE today and used the that system though UHC. (Norvax/go health) They have improved the system significantly.
Completed the application in 3 minutes (single) then it took another 7 minutes to get results.

This platform has huge potential this year and I don't have to pay for it, through UHC.

It's so streamlined, that I think it has potential for client direct enrollment. Send your password to the client and link.

Sherpa had rates live on 11/8.

Norvax didn't have all the rates in until Thanksgiving.

I'll pass. Theres $1200 Im not getting back.

Whoever is worried about the per app cost.... ACA Ex has a monthly now. And I bet we get one out of Sherp before 11/1.

Latest posts

Back