Exclusive Lead Vendors

So i was killing some time tonight looking for other lead vendors and I came across the following companies:

1. iLeads.com
2. USA Coverage
3. Buy Auto Insurance Leads

Does anyone out there know anything at all about any of these companies?

usa coverage merged with some other company out of KC...Haven't heard about the others. I would look into Hometown quotes...Companies to avoid would be Netquote, Allweb lead, and Parasol (Tom Carolan makes promises he can't keep)

hope that helps

Last edited:
usa coverage merged with some other company out of KC...Haven't heard about the others. I would look into Hometown quotes...Companies to avoid would be Netquote, Allweb lead, and Parasol (Tom Carolan makes promises he can't keep)

hope that helps

Matt, I thought you loved Parasol. What happened?

Also, iLeads has been around forever. I assume everyone has at least heard of iLeads if not tried them.

Matt, I thought you loved Parasol. What happened?

Also, iLeads has been around forever. I assume everyone has at least heard of iLeads if not tried them.

Used to think they were great...Always had problem with lead flow...then last 2 months, quality and quantity crashed and burned...Over an 18 month span, they raised my price per lead 4 times...Was told they weren't able to generate leads in certain states, but what they didn't know was I was in touch with a call center that was receiving leads during this period in same states... Seems they cater to certain groups, and forget about the small guys. If you can't be honest or generate 5 leads per week, with 3-4 states as a filter, you aren't trying....Parasol isn't for me anymore... Also, you still licensed in PA? If so, have a prospect interested in LTC, and you came to mind

So i was killing some time tonight looking for other lead vendors and I came across the following companies:

1. iLeads.com
2. USA Coverage
3. Buy Auto Insurance Leads

Does anyone out there know anything at all about any of these companies?

If you are trying to decide between the three, you may want to give iLeads.com a shot to see how you like them. They have been around for years.

Seems they cater to certain groups, and forget about the small guys.
Why should they care about the "small guys"? Altruism? They're a non-profit? They're dumb and don't care about making money?

Like most businesses, I would guess that 80% of their business comes from 20% of the customers. THOSE are the folks they should "cater to" - if they're smart.

Why should they care about the "small guys"? Altruism? They're a non-profit? They're dumb and don't care about making money?

Like most businesses, I would guess that 80% of their business comes from 20% of the customers. THOSE are the folks they should "cater to" - if they're smart.

I understand that completely, and do not disagree...However, after 18 months of talking with someone, if you can't generate 10 leads per week, just say so...They were supposed to be generating 25 per week starting in January of this year, but never could come close...Just be up front with people

I understand that completely, and do not disagree...However, after 18 months of talking with someone, if you can't generate 10 leads per week, just say so...They were supposed to be generating 25 per week starting in January of this year, but never could come close...Just be up front with people

Matt, I just started using Parasol...who do you currently use?

Matt, I just started using Parasol...who do you currently use?
Do us all a favor, and track your results and post them on here...Please let us know if you close 40% of leads like they advertise, and let us know what your lead flow is like..I know several people on here have had issues with this in the past...

Back