Expensive Med Supp and FE Policies

United American & Bankers Life. Biggest ripoff in the insurance industry. if not for the issue age, ACH partners and dental/vision BS, they would have nothing to justify their insane rates (and we know none of that justifies their ripoff rates)

UA and Bankers are who came into my mind too, along with a few lesser players. On top of the high premiums, I know of a UA agent who once took a PDP app on something like Nov. 1 back when the AEP started on 11/15. The man's son showed me the paper that proved it.

On the FE side, you can pencil in any debit insurance company as well along with LH, etc. But many debit agents probably don't know the difference.

If someone shows up at your door to pick up your premium, you should give them a 20 and fix them a meal on top of the money.

Does anyone still collect premiums on a weekly or even monthly basis?

Who is Bankers for $200 alex

Just have to say, I spoke to another one of their followers today, and I really just don't get it. She is a referral, and wants to talk to me next week, but almost acted like she is afraid of upsetting the BL agent?

I've spent most of my life replacing life, health med supp policies, even some where the agent had been a "friend" or someone they'd known a long time. This is really some peculiar stuff. These people almost act like they're going to get into trouble or something.

Last edited:
Just have to say, I spoke to another one of their followers today, and I really just don't get it. She is a referral, and wants to talk to me next week, but almost acted like she is afraid of upsetting the BL agent?

I've spent most of my life replacing life, health med supp policies, even some where the agent had been a "friend" or someone they'd known a long time. This is really some peculiar stuff. These people almost act like they're going to get into trouble or something.

I think it is because BL agents sell using intimidation. At least that is my experience with talking to prospects that have a Bankers policy.

Very seldom have I run across a Bankers policy that I wasn't able to replace it. In the process, I delight in telling them exactly what the agent did and how it is all BS.

I love replacing Med Supps that have been sold by agents like that.

I think it is because BL agents sell using intimidation. At least that is my experience with talking to prospects that have a Bankers policy.

Very seldom have I run across a Bankers policy that I wasn't able to replace it. In the process, I delight in telling them exactly what the agent did and how it is all BS.

I love replacing Med Supps that have been sold by agents like that.

I am finally getting to the bottom of it. I spoke with another one of these members today, and the man was nervously trying to get off of the phone, although he was very receptive and agreeable before his BL agent paid him a visit.

He told me that he had to keep what he had, and thanked me for calling him back, but his mind was made up, and changing carriers was not worth the $50-$60 savings. He didn't even sound like himself, so I knew that he'd been coached.

I asked him to do me a favor and tell me why, just an fyi, pimp to pimp. He said that the BL agent spent two hours going over the F plan that he had and explained how many of the items would not be covered under any other F Plan, and it would end up costing him more.

So there you have it, the medicare modernization act is out the window, the supp plans are different with every carrier.

I am finally getting to the bottom of it. I spoke with another one of these members today, and the man was nervously trying to get off of the phone, although he was very receptive and agreeable before his BL agent paid him a visit.

He told me that he had to keep what he had, and thanked me for calling him back, but his mind was made up, and changing carriers was not worth the $50-$60 savings. He didn't even sound like himself, so I knew that he'd been coached.

I asked him to do me a favor and tell me why, just an fyi, pimp to pimp. He said that the BL agent spent two hours going over the F plan that he had and explained how many of the items would not be covered under any other F Plan, and it would end up costing him more.

So there you have it, the medicare modernization act is out the window, the supp plans are different with every carrier.

It's too bad you weren't able to visit with him in person. You could have taken the F Plan from several different carriers, lay them side by side with his F Plan and show him the "light".

Not to worry, that agent's legs will grow together one day and his peter will not stick out. :D

Back