Families could be denied death benefits if their unvaccinated loved one dies

So sorry for your disappointment. :confused:

Maybe you should become a Forum Moderator. The head Moderator has contribulatedto this thread. I guess he's childish too. :laugh:

What can you talk about these days that isn't political? :)

Be careful complaining, especially about racist posts. They will just block you from seeing the member who is posting racist content.

So, are you trying to tell me someone already worth $470M is taking a $200k a year job for the money? Had you said ego, narcissism or power, I could possibly see that.

But I see a lot of average people becoming rich while a politician or after their term, but I have not seen a lot of rich people chase being a politician because they want a distraction from the wealth they already have.

Virginia’s New Governor Glenn Youngkin Is One Of The Nation’s Richest Politicians (forbes.com)

Its about the millions he will make with inside knowledge and enhanced connections.

Look at every member of congress, every state governor, etc. their wealth when they leave office far exceeds what they had when they started. Not just them, but their friends and family too.

But the PTA has parents in it and you don't think parents should have a say in what their kids are taught in school.

The PTA is there to enhance the school experience for children. Not to decide curriculum.

Curriculum is decided on the state level by state legislators. Who, usually, have a board of experts they rely on for guidance.

If a parent wants to benefit from state/federally funded school, they dont get to singularly decide on their own what is taught. They can pay for private school or do homeschooling.

The majority of parents whos children go to public school want fact based learning, created by experts in the educational field.

---

Funny thing about CRT... its not being taught in your kids school. Its barely taught in college up until recently. Facts about slavery and this countries history of racism is not CRT... its just stuff that happened... aka: facts.

If a parent wants to benefit from state/federally funded school, they dont get to singularly decide on their own what is taught. They can pay for private school or do homeschooling.

...and they can take the tax $ with them. School choice is now an inevitability.

The majority of parents whos children go to public school want fact based learning, created by experts in the educational field.

Critical pedagogy isn't "fact-based learning." It is, quite literally, education with the aim of "awakening" minds to the "oppression" all around them so they're rise up against it and have a communist revolution. In other words, neo-Marxist indoctrination. The majority of parents DON'T want that but they've been getting it for a LONG time.

Funny thing about CRT... its not being taught in your kids school. Its barely taught in college up until recently. Facts about slavery and this countries history of racism is not CRT... its just stuff that happened... aka: facts.

Now I'm going to be less nice. You're either ignorant or a liar. This is something I feel strongly about and the lies surrounding it are sickening.

Critical Race Theory is not just Critical Legal Studies and hasn't been for decades. It is, succinctly, the theory that the organizing principle of society is racism and that white people made/keep it that way for their own benefit. It is widely and demonstrably applied to K-12 education and in all kinds of ways.

That's where the argument about "history" comes from (along with all the talk of the privileged/oppressed, etc). Obviously, we have to pick and choose which bits of history we teach kids or else history class would be billions of hours long. There is no time, for example, to learn about the history of all the families on my block.

When your aim is to convince children that the organizing principle of society is racism and that white people made/keep it that way for their benefit, you're going to want to spend more time on certain bits of history than someone who doesn't have that aim. You may even want to present history in a false manner, such as the 1619 project.

Argue what's really going on and be honest about it. The "It's not being taught in schools, we're just teaching real history" game is over.

...and they can take the tax $ with them. School choice is now an inevitability.

No they cant. Public education is a critical element of a thriving modern society.

They are welcome to move to other countries that dont have public education paid for with taxes. The worldwide list is:
Bhutan
Oman
Papua New Guinea

Argue what's really going on and be honest about it. The "It's not being taught in schools, we're just teaching real history" game is over.

I have kids in school. I see their textbooks and lessons.

Its not being taught.

Actually, if anything, we are not telling the complete truth in relation to our history of slavery, racism, and oppression of minorities.

No they cant. Public education is a critical element of a thriving modern society.

They are welcome to move to other countries that dont have public education paid for with taxes. The worldwide list is:
Bhutan
Oman
Papua New Guinea
You say that parents have no say in the public school system. Who's tax dollars pay for the public schools? The public schools in Chicago are a joke. The Dems are in charge of our schools and they're dumbing down our kids. The public schools in Chicago are a perfect example.

Dumb people are easier to control.

Now I'm going to be less nice. You're either ignorant or a liar. This is something I feel strongly about and the lies surrounding it are sickening.

What is sickening are people who would deny what our country has done to others, out of "pride" of their own race.

If you were actually able to define CRT then maybe you and I could have a mature discussion about it. All you are talking about are far right talking points that have no basis in actual academic reality.

Teaching children that we kidnapped & enslaved africans, killed them, raped them, tortured them, forced them to conceive, & basically treated them worse than we did our livestock (it was illegal to kill a mans horse, but not a black person); is not CRT. Its just factual statements about the history of the US.

Teaching children about our segregation era and the:
murders
rapes
torture
property seizures
forced sterilizations
housing discrimination
educational discrimination
career discrimination
voting discrimination
etc. etc. etc.
All of which did not end until around just 50 years ago (although some elements still go on today such as voting/housing/career) is not CRT. They are just facts.

And explaining how hundreds of years of all this has affected this group of people also is not CRT.

Last edited:
You say that parents have no say in the public school system. Who's tax dollars pay for the public schools? The public schools in Chicago are a joke. The Dems are in charge of our schools and they're dumbing down our kids. The public schools in Chicago are a perfect example.

Dumb people are easier to control.

I didnt say that. I said earlier the PTA does not decide curriculum, State Legislators do.

And who chooses the State Legislators? Voters do. That is how we have a say in this country. Voting. That is how public policy is set. Including education.

So if parents vote, they have a say in the state educational curriculum.

If parents dont like whats being taught, PTA meetings and school board meetings are not the place to complain, since the people they are complaining to are not making those decisions. Its like complaining to the hostess that the restaurants menu sucks... its a waste of breath since they have no control.

Parents who are against CRT could complain to their state legislators if they are actually interested in enacting change. PTAs play no part in what is taught. Neither do local school boards.

Anyone who thinks the PTA has a say in curriculum has no clue how the primary education system works in this country.

And yeah, dumb people are super easy to control... this thread is living proof of that.

The PTA deciding curriculum.. ROFL.

Last edited:
Back