Family First Life won't release me.

How could an agent really clean sheet today with all the info out there?

maybe on smoking?

That’s about it. I had one offered modified today and another flat declined.

what difference would it have made if they were clean sheeted. They wouldn’t have been approved.

one particular imo based in Ky is notorious for clean sheeting.

doesn’t seem to have affected their primary company.

but I’m not an agent blamer for company problems.

these companies don’t need help from agents to screw up.

there’s 3 states that share the same rules as Ky.

I don’t see or hear of problems there either.

In regards to clean sheeting for smokers: a few months back I had a guy tell me he had COPD but quit smoking 3 years ago. Applied with Foresters standard and after the phone interview they said he was approved but, with a smoker rate classification. He then tells me that after he was diagnosed with COPD he went from a pack a day to about a pack a week and he stopped completely 9 months prior.

So it looks like MIB is finally picking up on the smoking code from their physician.

I too am in the same situation. Don't like their practices and want to leave to go to a major carrier. Not a fan of bragging about how much AP I made on FB and slack groups which they push you to do after every sale. Do I even need to worry about letting them know I am leaving since I will be going to one single carrier? Don't feel like signing anything to say you can't sell the other policies which I don't plan on doing.

Latest posts

Back