• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Family First Life

Good point! I've noticed there's quite a difference in responses to the same questions at times. Logically, some people must have more current and accurate info than the others. Any helpful info is appreciated from the forum members who take the time and effort to respond.

Am I missing it or is myinsurancebiz not offering an answer to the questions? No value in the response. Is this a real professional forum or a gossiping high school game? I'm sure someone is able to respond in a professional manner?

Am I missing it or is myinsurancebiz not offering an answer to the questions? No value in the response. Is this a real professional forum or a gossiping high school game? I'm sure someone is able to respond in a professional manner?
What value is there in this post offering nothing but criticism of others? You can raise the level of professionalism by responding in a professional manner... :yes:

This is a real professional forum filled with members with real senses of humor. If you don’t have one, you might be happier sticking with your own kind!

You could have gotten some honest answers to your questions, but since you’re slapping other members right outta the gate, I predict you won’t get any.

E9AB0C0E-E8B1-4B98-A6CE-A45D82E95ECB.jpeg

(How’s that for value?)

What value is there in this post offering nothing but criticism of others? You can raise the level of professionalism by responding in a professional manner... :yes:
I think he already had a spam post removed today. Professional? :skeptical::twitchy:

Also, "snockles" doesn't sound very f*cking professional. WTF kind of name is "snockles"? :laugh:

Another "professional" response. Very childish and your profanity underscores it. I'm sure there are others in the group who actually address the question asked.

Another "professional" response. Very childish and your profanity underscores it. I'm sure there are others in the group who actually address the question asked.

Bahahahahaha . . .

Here is the answer to your question: The only good testimonials you'll find there are from Managers and the agents that are still new and have nothing to compare to. They only think it is great because they have never worked insurance any other way. They don't know what they don't know....ya know?

Here is the answer to your question: The only good testimonials you'll find there are from Managers and the agents that are still new and have nothing to compare to. They only think it is great because they have never worked insurance any other way. They don't know what they don't know....ya know?
Very professional! :)

Back