• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Family First Life

Here is the answer to your question: The only good testimonials you'll find there are from Managers and the agents that are still new and have nothing to compare to. They only think it is great because they have never worked insurance any other way. They don't know what they don't know....ya know?
Thank you!

FFL is always advertising in my area for new agents. 140% for local agents is what the ad says, Them and Lincoln Heritage are always recruiting. In my area.

Here is the answer to your question: The only good testimonials you'll find there are from Managers and the agents that are still new and have nothing to compare to. They only think it is great because they have never worked insurance any other way. They don't know what they don't know....ya know?
Todd, you’re obviously a better man than me!:yes:

FFL is always advertising in my area for new agents. 140% for local agents is what the ad says, Them and Lincoln Heritage are always recruiting. In my area.
The part they don’t mention in the recruiting ads is that they start you out at a much lower commission %. There are a number of hoops to jump through to get to that 140%. You can get 110-120% from just about any IMO without all the jumping!

Yeah, that 140% is just a fake carrot on a stick. Less than 1% of the agents would ever find themselves at that level and I would bet the number with FFL is even lower! If an agent is writing enough business to get 140% with FFL, then they have enough to get higher through another outfit.

Back