Faxing,scanning,overnighting Apps.

Suprised not many people using nextiva to fax. $4.95 a month which is 1/2 the price of ring central for 500 faxes a month which hardly anyone would ever hit. I do 100 or so a month and never ever a problem. I have a 4 lb cannon lde scanner . I have one in the car I travel with. . Since I write a lot of apps and some of the non Fe business the apps are 43 pages like met and lincoln national a document feeder would be nice

You write all these apps and some are 43 pages but you only fax 100 pages a month?

No it's not pages it's 500 different faxes per month. Relatively low price:

At $4.95 per month, Nextiva's single-user prepaid plan is particularly competitive and enables you to send 500 faxes each month, which is very reasonable. If you happen to exceed your monthly allotment, additional faxes only cost $0.03 each, which is considerably cheaper than many products on the market. For those who are looking to keep costs low, Nextiva makes a great choice.

No it's not pages it's 500 different faxes per month. Relatively low price:

At $4.95 per month, Nextiva's single-user prepaid plan is particularly competitive and enables you to send 500 faxes each month, which is very reasonable. If you happen to exceed your monthly allotment, additional faxes only cost $0.03 each, which is considerably cheaper than many products on the market. For those who are looking to keep costs low, Nextiva makes a great choice.

On Monday I had a problem with Nextiva not accepting PDF application files and aborting the upload. Signed up for the free trial with eFax and they took the file just fine.. Policies have already been issued.

Sorry to here that. I've done into the 1000's of faxes and never even 1 problem. But of course every vendor will have a problem now and then.

Latest posts

Back