• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FETalk

Super Genius
Which companies do you feel have the best Final expense e-applications, in regards to ease of use for the agent, and how easy they are to sign (remotely) for the client?

Which companies do you feel have the best Final expense e-applications, in regards to ease of use for the agent, and how easy they are to sign (remotely) for the client?
Accendo would have to be near the top on ease to do remote sales. SNL, if you use Apptical. (they take care of the signature).. CFG is fairly easy.

Accendo would have to be near the top on ease to do remote sales. SNL, if you use Apptical. (they take care of the signature).. CFG is fairly easy.

That's good to Know.

I've always wondered why most Insurance companies always seemed to make their e-apps (as well as paper ones) more difficult than they needed to be, in regards to the amount of pages and signatures that are required.

If you ask me there's no need for a FE application, electronic or paper, to be any longer than 5 pages, and require more than two signature pages.

One page for all the personal information, one for the medical info, one for plan/banking info, another for the disclosures/application signature, and last but not least the client "leave behind" Hippa etc. disclosure sheet.

Am I to gather that you are referring to phone interviews as opposed to f2f?

Actually, I'm talking about both, but primarily e-applications that are completely remotely. I feel that the process could be made a lot simpler and faster, by cutting down on the amount of pages and signatures that's required.

For example, surprisingly, Transamerica's revised e-app only requires one signature. Now, if they would only cut down on the number of pages it would be even better.

Actually, I'm talking about both, but primarily e-applications that are completely remotely. I feel that the process could be made a lot simpler and faster, by cutting down on the amount of pages and signatures that's required.

For example, surprisingly, Transamerica's revised e-app only requires one signature. Now, if they would only cut down on the number of pages it would be even better.

RNA doesn't even require a signature on the pad. Very good e-app.

Prosperity life, is also a very simple to use e-app.

For GI, AIG works, but SoN is much more user friendly.

Trans e-app is good. Very short and simple. :fibs:

Keep in mind though, I'm and old paper guy who hasn't done the electronic thing for too long.

The thing about e-apps is that they don't allow for a flow of conversation that I would otherwise have when completing a paper app... but I have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time. :laugh:

RNA doesn't even require a signature on the pad. Very good e-app.

Prosperity life, is also a very simple to use e-app.

For GI, AIG works, but SoN is much more user friendly.

Trans e-app is good. Very short and simple. :fibs:

Keep in mind though, I'm and old paper guy who hasn't done the electronic thing for too long.

The thing about e-apps is that they don't allow for a flow of conversation that I would otherwise have when completing a paper app... but I have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time. :laugh:
Take the paper app when talking with the client and then transcribe to the eApp (unless you have to have some type of signature)....

Back