• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.
Take the paper app when talking with the client and then transcribe to the eApp (unless you have to have some type of signature)....

That's a good idea and I had thought of that... don't like the double work or the time it would take. Just need to work on how I'm going to implement the e-app in the way I do business.

I will let you in on a little secret. @WinoBlues turned me onto a little sheet he created to capture information for prospects. I've found that little sheet to be very helpful in keeping track of information that I would most likely loose other wise.

RNA doesn't even require a signature on the pad. Very good e-app.

Prosperity life, is also a very simple to use e-app.

For GI, AIG works, but SoN is much more user friendly.

Trans e-app is good. Very short and simple. :fibs:

Keep in mind though, I'm and old paper guy who hasn't done the electronic thing for too long.

The thing about e-apps is that they don't allow for a flow of conversation that I would otherwise have when completing a paper app... but I have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time. :laugh:

I never mentioned anything about RNA's e-app; I said "most insurance companies...", and I would have to disagree with your statement about TA e-app being very short, as it is over 13 pages long.

They could easily condense everything down to 4-5 pages.

Last edited:
I've never seen any other carrier's eapp besides Sr Life's eapp. Sr Life's eapp is:

_Only one page

_The agent is the underwriter by going thru health questions and typing medications into the app. Then the app will tell me which plan the prospect qualifies for ie: super preferred, preferred, standard, modified, or GI. Script check helps keep the agent/insured honest.

_No 3rd party interference on eapp. The agent handles everything with the prospect. After the application is typed in on the ipad/laptop/desktop then the agent does a voice signature with the prospect by doing an approx. 3 min long recording.

_After you hang the phone up you click "submit" and the recording is bundled with the typed application and they are sent to the home office.

Very easy to use.

I've never seen any other carrier's eapp besides Sr Life's eapp. Sr Life's eapp is:

_Only one page

_The agent is the underwriter by going thru health questions and typing medications into the app. Then the app will tell me which plan the prospect qualifies for ie: super preferred, preferred, standard, modified, or GI. Script check helps keep the agent/insured honest.

_No 3rd party interference on eapp. The agent handles everything with the prospect. After the application is typed in on the ipad/laptop/desktop then the agent does a voice signature with the prospect by doing an approx. 3 min long recording.

_After you hang the phone up you click "submit" and the recording is bundled with the typed application and they are sent to the home office.

Very easy to use.
Almost as easy as Accendo. With them, you do not do any recording. You simply ask the client for an answer to a security question, type it in and you are done. No recordings, no third party phone calls, etc. The only other apps I have seen that work this simply are Aetna and Manhattan's ancillary products apps.

Almost as easy as Accendo. With them, you do not do any recording. You simply ask the client for an answer to a security question, type it in and you are done. No recordings, no third party phone calls, etc. The only other apps I have seen that work this simply are Aetna and Manhattan's ancillary products apps.

Sr Life does a recording so no family member of a deceased can say "we told that agent that momma was expected to die any day from her cancer".

Accendo a FE carrier?

Back