FE Clientele

JTS1

Expert
Hello,

I've heard it said that FE clients are "professional procrastinators," and once you "get it," you'll know how to sell them.

What does "get it," mean?

Thanks.

Hello,

I've heard it said that FE clients are "professional procrastinators," and once you "get it," you'll know how to sell them.

What does "get it," mean?

Thanks.
Don't know about the professional part but if someone has had 40 to 50 years to get ready and haven't, I'd say that they're pretty damn good at it.

What is it that closes them?

Drawing out emotions...presenting as an authority figure...empathy/respect for their circumstances...all of the above?

Drawing out emotions...presenting as an authority figure...empathy/respect for their circumstances...all of the above?
Wouldn't use the authority approach although you need to be knowledgeable.

If it's a couple, don't do one leggers. Sell the wife and pops will tag along.

You are working leads. WHY did they respond? Find their WHY, address their WHY and throw out the clutter.

If you go to the doctor you want the doctor to address your concerns. You don't go for emotional reasons. Nor do you go to make new doctor friends. Same for going to a lawyer or any professional. You aren't going for the chit chat.

Desk jockeys train to that stupid shit. That's why they are desk jockeys.

You are working leads. WHY did they respond? Find their WHY, address their WHY and throw out the clutter.

If you go to the doctor you want the doctor to address your concerns. You don't go for emotional reasons. Nor do you go to make new doctor friends. Same for going to a lawyer or any professional. You aren't going for the chit chat.

Desk jockeys train to that stupid shit. That's why they are desk jockeys.
You calling me a desk jockey?

Back