FE Flavor of the Season

Seems like they could of been independent producers running a scan. Not necessarily sure if this video is the actually company doing it itself.. If we know anything about producers, some are willing to do anything for a paycheck. However, I am not educated on the topic here.
No, it wasn't just some rogue "independent producers".. The company paid a huge settlement because of this. As to whether it is right to hold it against the company now or not is a decision everyone has to make for themselves. The company management is completely different now... People get all up tight because it involved the military (note: it was military and ex military that were selling the product)… How is that any different than a company that would take unfair advantage of Waffle House employees? Once the penalty has been paid, the time served, there comes a time for second chances.

No, it wasn't just some rogue "independent producers".. The company paid a huge settlement because of this. As to whether it is right to hold it against the company now or not is a decision everyone has to make for themselves. The company management is completely different now... People get all up tight because it involved the military (note: it was military and ex military that were selling the product)… How is that any different than a company that would take unfair advantage of Waffle House employees? Once the penalty has been paid, the time served, there comes a time for second chances.
That is great info to have - it doesn't seem to impact my Final Expense business. All the policies we write are legit and not scamming clients, so all good on my end. My judgement call says that they are good to go

That is great info to have - it doesn't seem to impact my Final Expense business. All the policies we write are legit and not scamming clients, so all good on my end. My judgement call says that they are good to go
The question is, "Is the company that was penalized severely for running a scam" worthy of your business today? No matter what form. In my mind, The answer can only be " yes " if you are convinced they have changed the company culture for the better..

The question is, "Is the company that was penalized severely for running a scam" worthy of your business today? No matter what form. In my mind, The answer can only be " yes " if you are convinced they have changed the company culture for the better..
Correct - they seemed to have changed dramatically. Like you said new management and a whole new system in place makes a big difference... In my opinion they are one carrier that actually cares about the agents AND clients now.. What insurance company doesn't have some negative press? Scams may be a different story

Back