FE help on my Heart Attack and diabetes

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Also this is the first case I am running through FEXToolbox.

Want - 10-15 k
Female, 58, Non T
5'7" 145#s Employed full time
State = Arizona

2012 had a 'mild' heart attack. 3 way by-pass
Was diagnosed with diabetes. 2012 A1c = 6.5

Glipizide 10 mg 1x daily Diabetes since 5 years ago
Novolog 10 units 2x daily Diabetes First fill 1 year ago
Lantus 30 units At bedtime Diabetes Since 8 years ago

Lisinopril 5 mg 1x daily Blood pressure since 8 years ago
Metoprolol 25 mg 2x daily Blood pressure since 8 years ago
Xarelto 2.5 mg 2x daily Heart since 1 year
Nitroglycerin .4 mg As needed Heart since 8 yrs ago. Last fill was this month. Last took it about three years ago.

Simvastatin 40 mg 1x daily Cholesterol since 5 years ago

What do you guys see as options.

The nitro creates a problem with the carriers I looked at. They go by fill date and not use date.. SNL and others will probably take it modified but first day coverage looks to be difficult to find.

Most CO’s look at the last fill on the nitro . With nitro , blood thinner and metropol that looks like Chf and throw in 2 insulin’s that not getting level anywere . She’s a walking time bomb . I’d Do Gtl graded . Money back and interest first year and 50% second yr . Price pretty good too . Can do easy E-App and 3 min phone verification. No mib or rx check . Write it fast and run !!!

Most CO’s look at the last fill on the nitro . With nitro , blood thinner and metropol that looks like Chf and throw in 2 insulin’s that not getting level anywere . She’s a walking time bomb . I’d Do Gtl graded . Money back and interest first year and 50% second yr . Price pretty good too . Can do easy E-App and 3 min phone verification. No mib or rx check . Write it fast and run !!!
Alternative - Sons of Norway GI. 2 year ROP. not graded, but lower premium and 100% eapp. No phone verification. Only sig needed is policy delivery receipt, which the client sends by snail mail back to the company.

I'll second that recommendation. However; you will find that they not only have a short application, but are also short on commissions and short on technology. Anyone who needs a GI plan, Sons should be their go to for ease of issue and pricing, simple as that.

Nitro 5+ yrs? CFG, AML, AmAm

all things considered any of those three options would work, and are viable telesales options. definitely no need for guaranteed issue.

all things considered any of those three options would work, and are viable telesales options. definitely no need for guaranteed issue.

Your saying the above co’s will take a nitro fill from last month? Throw in the combo of 2 insulin’s ,blood thinner and metoprolol that’s a stink bomb. I assure you if by some craziness it went threw that claim isn’t paying in first 2 yrs.

2012 had a 'mild' heart attack. 3 way by-pass
Was diagnosed with diabetes. 2012 A1c = 6.5

amam

Glipizide 10 mg 1x daily Diabetes since 5 years ago
Novolog 10 units 2x daily Diabetes First fill 1 year ago
Lantus 30 units At bedtime Diabetes Since 8 years ago

amam

Lisinopril 5 mg 1x daily Blood pressure since 8 years ago
Metoprolol 25 mg 2x daily Blood pressure since 8 years ago

Amam

Xarelto 2.5 mg 2x daily Heart since 1 year

***why***

Nitroglycerin .4 mg As needed Heart since 8 yrs ago. Last fill was this month. Last took it about three years ago.

8 yrs first fill; not used in 3, amam 100%

the only issue is the xalerato

Your saying the above co’s will take a nitro fill from last month? Throw in the combo of 2 insulin’s ,blood thinner and metoprolol that’s a stink bomb. I assure you if by some craziness it went threw that claim isn’t paying in first 2 yrs.

If it goes the way of underwriting, it's not drug by drug. Most if not all underwriting will review an adverse health history coupled with multiple drugs as an adverse selection... unless they are sleeping that day, and as we all know we've had those moments when they say "approved" and you have that look in your face, :shocked::swoon:

Back