FE lead source

I usually work 2-3 days wk, 2 more than 3. But they are long, drag your a** in the front door at night when you are finished days. Sometimes 5am to midnight including drive time. If you can get 2-3 solid days like that, rarely do you feel the need, or have the energy, to go out any more for the week.

I base my mailings off of how many days I plan on working, and try to plan a few months in advance what my schedule will be. I need about 25 leads/day, and I know that I will pull b/t 15-25 per thousand, and just work backwards from there, and YES, I do spend a chunk on leads every year. I'm sure someone will pipe up on here and tell me that I'm spending way too much on leads and killing my profit margin, but I am very happy with my income, especially when you look at it compared to the number of days out in the field.

I count on 60% for appts set, and 60% for appts closed. (25 leads/14 appts./7 cases). do that for 2 days and depending on your ave premium, you should be sitting b/t 5-8k for the week, go home and be with your family and play golf the rest of the week. Sounds simple, but many don't have the work ethic to get their tail out of bed and get started, much less to keep grinding through a long day until they meet their goals.

This thing will let me read PM, but not send, so [email protected]

Those methods sounds familer????

I usually work 2-3 days wk, 2 more than 3. But they are long, drag your a** in the front door at night when you are finished days. Sometimes 5am to midnight including drive time. If you can get 2-3 solid days like that, rarely do you feel the need, or have the energy, to go out any more for the week.

I base my mailings off of how many days I plan on working, and try to plan a few months in advance what my schedule will be. I need about 25 leads/day, and I know that I will pull b/t 15-25 per thousand, and just work backwards from there, and YES, I do spend a chunk on leads every year. I'm sure someone will pipe up on here and tell me that I'm spending way too much on leads and killing my profit margin, but I am very happy with my income, especially when you look at it compared to the number of days out in the field.

I count on 60% for appts set, and 60% for appts closed. (25 leads/14 appts./7 cases). do that for 2 days and depending on your ave premium, you should be sitting b/t 5-8k for the week, go home and be with your family and play golf the rest of the week. Sounds simple, but many don't have the work ethic to get their tail out of bed and get started, much less to keep grinding through a long day until they meet their goals.

This thing will let me read PM, but not send, so [email protected]

I can not in my wildest dreams imagine a day with 14 appointments even if they all lived next door to each other.

In fact I doubt I've ever had a week with 10 appointments.

I don't know how you guys do it. I've talked to others with schedules like yours. I'd have to start exercising first.

I can not in my wildest dreams imagine a day with 14 appointments even if they all lived next door to each other.

In fact I doubt I've ever had a week with 10 appointments.

I don't know how you guys do it. I've talked to others with schedules like yours. I'd have to start exercising first.

I would not beat yourself up over it. LOL Selling $40 monthly final expense policies is a lot less work than a pre-need sale. But you are right most FE agents are the picture of health...
:D

I would not beat yourself up over it. LOL Selling $40 monthly final expense policies is a lot less work than a pre-need sale. But you are right most FE agents are the picture of health...
:D

Yeah, I guess the other 5-days a week when they're not running appointments they're golfing, playing tennis, hitting the gym, and just getting in condition.

Even when I sell FE I'm usually in the house for 2-hours on average and that's not counting drive time. I don't understand how it can be done. But I also don't understand how the health insurance agents can sell businesses over the phone with no face to face. It's all outside of my reality.

</IMG>

2hours are you kidding me? I am in and out in 30minutes when they buy, that includes a signed, completed app and voided check. If I can not help granny and granpaw im gone.

I average an hour with each client. I try to get a snapshot of their current situation (health, life, savings, etc.). I use that for later follow ups if I have a product that can help them.

I have Americo as one of my carriers, so I know no matter what their health, I can get them covered.

2hours are you kidding me? I am in and out in 30minutes when they buy, that includes a signed, completed app and voided check. If I can not help granny and granpaw im gone.

I think we just talk slower in Kentucky.

I average an hour with each client. I try to get a snapshot of their current situation (health, life, savings, etc.). I use that for later follow ups if I have a product that can help them.

I have Americo as one of my carriers, so I know no matter what their health, I can get them covered.

I have several guaranteed issue I carry with me too. Some are priced much lower than others.

Latest posts

Back