FE Script Critique

It's very difficult to cold call with a dialer on your own and then turn into the salesperson. We tried that and spent more time cold calling vs selling.

For being a one man shop...I would throw some adds on Craigs List and look for someone with Tele-m background. Pay them on a per lead basis. You can afford it. If you got leads somewhere else you would have to pay for it, right?

Pay someone $10 a lead and tell them they need a minimum of 1 lead an hour. Thats $10 an hour. Run the add in the customer service section. Not sales. Everytime we run an add, we get bombed with calls.

Last point like someone else said...you will change your script many times. But the number one objection you will always get is I have insurance and/or I'm not interested so be prepared with response's.

But if you're going to cold call...you need 7-8 hours dialing to be successful if you have 1 person on there. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money.

It's very difficult to cold call with a dialer on your own and then turn into the salesperson. We tried that and spent more time cold calling vs selling.

For being a one man shop...I would throw some adds on Craigs List and look for someone with Tele-m background. Pay them on a per lead basis. You can afford it. If you got leads somewhere else you would have to pay for it, right?

Pay someone $10 a lead and tell them they need a minimum of 1 lead an hour. Thats $10 an hour. Run the add in the customer service section. Not sales. Everytime we run an add, we get bombed with calls.

Last point like someone else said...you will change your script many times. But the number one objection you will always get is I have insurance and/or I'm not interested so be prepared with response's.

But if you're going to cold call...you need 7-8 hours dialing to be successful if you have 1 person on there. Otherwise you're wasting your time and money.

Have you found paying them $10 per lead might cause the telemarketer to create bad leads?

I did 8 hours of telemarketing got 20 leads and closed two deals so far. I really think I can close 2-3 more out of the 8 leads I knocked today.

BTW Rearden I'm pretty sure my ID badge got me in the door on one knock.

Last edited:
I did 8 hours of telemarketing got 20 leads and closed two deals so far. I really think I can close 2-3 more out of the 8 leads I knocked today.

BTW Rearden I'm pretty sure my ID badge got me in the door on one knock.

Did you generate these 20 leads using the script you uploaded earlier? Or did you change it any?

Back