FE Telesales - Build a Platform for Success

@D

I figured.

Seems you have to attack another program to try and sell yours. I get it - your program only stands up for the cheap calls that maybe someone gets that are a few days old. Cheap calls low commissions...maybe good for some people.

I'll refer all the people that call me to get in for my TV but have no money to invest in themselves - over to you...OK? Fair?

Listen - I made this post. I didn't invite you to reply. You came on MY post and started to go off in circles about why my calls are no good and how what you offer is better...that's exactly what you did. I didn't say Senior Life sucks even though it does...

Well - for your 10+ years in the business that you rave about...I guess you really never were all that successful. I mean 10 years in the same business and you never cracked over a million dollars in one year? Oh well...

Here's a good suggestion for you. I think more people will take you much more seriously.

1. Make a post about Senior Life.
2. Tell everyone why they should join.
3. Don't put down anyone else - sell your company and yourself on your own merits.

If you do that correctly...maybe just maybe you too could see a $1 MILLION one year payday...maybe...

So, re-read my post here from page 1 - did I put down Senior Life? Nope..you trolled in and started your putzy spiel.

Take the advice of a million dollar salesman - go make your own case for people to go with you...

Make sense? Or I guess you'll come back with another snide remark in my post...and since I love ya...watch all the referrals I'll send you - and I don't want anything in return...deal?

Not to keep throwing spit balls with you, but you took the 1st swing a few weeks ago. We have live TV transfers for only $34. And agents are not locked into buying X number of TV leads, they can buy just one TV transfer per week if that's what they wanted.

And yes! Send me the agents who can not afford $58 per lead my way. But if you're only promoting your business on this forum and no where else.........

Not to keep throwing spit balls with you, but you took the 1st swing a few weeks ago. We have live TV transfers for only $34. And agents are not locked into buying X number of TV leads, they can buy just one TV transfer per week if that's what they wanted.

And yes! Send me the agents who can not afford $58 per lead my way. But if you're only promoting your business on this forum and no where else.........

You got it! Have a fantastic day!

Back