Federal Reserve Truth

ok, so President Wilson was the President who signed this into law. What party was he? Democrat. Which party controlled the congress in 1913? Democrat.
The plan was initially designed by conservative Republicans. It's a bipartisan project which replaced real money with FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE which is basically an IOU with no collateral. Check your dollar bill. That's all you've got. A promissory note to pay you a dollar upon request. Only problem is THERE IS NO DOLLAR. :D

I stated on here once before that they're about as federal as federal express!!!

And yes, Wilson signed it into law and later regretted doing so. Andrew Jackson had more balls!!

Andrew Jackson has "I Killed The Bank" written on his tombstone because he defeated the formation of a second Rothschild central bank.

PS: I'm very glad to see more people become more knowledgeable.

Speaking of knowledgeable, how about this facebook poll?

Can the Obama Administration lead the economy back on track in 2009?

What do you think?
39% Yes
38% No
23% Not sure

15,944 votes.

39% of these idiots said yes he can!!!!

The brainwashing marketing really did a number on the sheeple!

ok, so President Wilson was the President who signed this into law. What party was he? Democrat. Which party controlled the congress in 1913? Democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Mark, check out his viewpoint World Without Cancer.

A guy in my church (Jason Vale) cured many people naturally, was prosecuted and jailed by the FDA.

He was the arm wrestling champion of the US, after curing himself of cancer, this after being told (and the doctors letter is on the net) he had a 100% death rate!!

The second page of this letter stated to my family that the cancer I had had essentially a 100

It's a lot of business my friends!

I've been doing some studying about the Federal Reserve. I didn't even know who really owns the Federal Reserve. I thought the gov't did, but they don't.

G Edward Griffin - Creature From Jekyll Island A Second Look at the Federal Reserve <--- This video taught me a lot.

I could give you endless links to this subject. But you can find them on your own. I really liked the video.

I never thought much about it before I started reading and learning about the Federal Reserve.

Watch the video and let me know what you think.

Yes, it's the golden rule, whoever has the gold, has the rules!

Do a google search on Jekyll Island, Paul Warburg, Nelson Aldrich etc. IMO Republican/Democrat difference is only an illusion to divert common folks from real issue. This thing is much bigger than party politics. It's about MONEY! :)

Do a google search on Jekyll Island, Paul Warburg, Nelson Aldrich etc. IMO Republican/Democrat difference is only an illusion to divert common folks from real issue. This thing is much bigger than party politics. It's about MONEY! :)

I agree . . . it's not a republican or a democrap issue. Funny you don't hear either party speaking out on this issue (except Ron Paul maybe).

Kennedy was for a gov't back money system ... he actually printed gov't issued money and planned to pull Fed Reserves out of circulation. ended up dead.

Lincoln too was against the banking system ... he was quoted as saying, "I have the confederate army in front of me, and the Bankers behind me. Frankly, I am more scared of the bankers" ended up dead.

The whole 2 party system is a sideshow of puppets. While the Global elitists sit back and take over the world.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I agree . . . it's not a republican or a democrap issue. Funny you don't hear either party speaking out on this issue (except Ron Paul maybe).

Kennedy was for a gov't back money system ... he actually printed gov't issued money and planned to pull Fed Reserves out of circulation. ended up dead.

Lincoln too was against the banking system ... he was quoted as saying, "I have the confederate army in front of me, and the Bankers behind me. Frankly, I am more scared of the bankers" ended up dead.

The whole 2 party system is a sideshow of puppets. While the Global elitists sit back and take over the world.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]President John F.Kennedy,
The Federal Reserve
And Executive Order 11110
[/FONT]
John-F-Kennedy.net - JFK, The Federal Reserve And Executive Order 11110 by Cedric X

Last edited:
The whole 2 party system is a sideshow of puppets.

Yes, yes. Plan #1 - give them false sense of choice/control because if they realize they have no choice they will start questioning. Plan #2 - keep them threatened because if they are not on survival mode they will start questioning.

Back