Field Marketing Organizations (FMO)

The life case is a 40k per year premium second to die. Lincoln seems to have the best deal for a paid to age 110.

Phil Wasserman/Philip Roy Financial, would stay away.
Freedom Tax Advisors, USA Tax Advisors, would stay away.

You're back to what do you want from an FMO

If you know with which carriers you want to work, you can call them and ask for a list of IMO/FMO's in your area or by specialty. You can also use the Contact Us page on their website. I know it is hard to believe, but they actually will send contact requests to the closest IMO to contact you.

As has been stated already, you need to also take into consideration the products you want to sell and how much training and support you feel you need. Also, leads can be a major factor to consider.

I'll throw this out for general discussion: does it really matter that much where your FMO is located? I see this kind of question kind of frequently here: "Do you know a good FMO down the street from me?"

If a good FMO that fits you is across the country, so what? My FMO is a 9-hour drive or a short plane ride away. I'm on the phone almost daily with them and on Web conferences once a month. I see them in person for free trips and that is about all I need. :yes:

I'll throw this out for general discussion: does it really matter that much where your FMO is located? I see this kind of question kind of frequently here: "Do you know a good FMO down the street from me?"

If a good FMO that fits you is across the country, so what? My FMO is a 9-hour drive or a short plane ride away. I'm on the phone almost daily with them and on Web conferences once a month. I see them in person for free trips and that is about all I need. :yes:

Just curious... thats all.

Back