• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

'Filling Thad's Gap' ... R.I.P. Primatechmarketing?

Almost every agent on this forum is making $7000-$10,000 weekly AP so losing one lead source ain't nothing but a tiny speed bump

No phone number makes me wonder, "hmm, how reliable can these guys be if they don't even want to speak with anyone?"!

Seriously! I was using an offshore source for VOIP a few years ago for my RoboCall computer. Worked great at first, then I started getting more and more "technical difficulties", usually in the last week of the month. A local guy was my contact, basically a reseller. I concluded that while he sold me on unlimited dials, he was running out of his allotment before the end of every month. Eventually, the lead flow slowed enough that I cut him off, then cut back to just one outgoing line through a traditional phone wall jack. (And cut that off when the laws changed.) I've been a little suspicious of "offshore" sources ever since.

But, this is a good price. I'd try it if they were a little more upfront about who they are, with a US address and phone number. Not giving my credit card info to someone I can't talk to first!

Back